106~93 年學測翻譯題，請詳加練習。Go for it.106 玉山(Jade Mountain)在冬天常常覆蓋著厚厚的積雪，使整個山頂閃耀如玉。 征服玉山一直是國內外登山者最困難的挑戰之一。 105 相較於他們父母的世代，現今年輕人享受較多的自由和繁榮。 但是在這個快速改變的世界中，他們必須學習如何有效地因應新的挑戰。 104 一個成功的企業不應該把獲利當作最主要的目標。 它應該負起社會責任，以增進大眾的福祉。 103 有些年輕人辭掉都市裡的高薪工作，返回家鄉種植有機蔬菜。 藉由決心和努力，很多人成功了，不但獲利更多，還過著更健康的生活。 102 都會地區的高房價對社會產生了嚴重的影響。 政府正推出新的政策，以滿足人們的住房需求。 101 近年來，許多臺灣製作的影片已經受到國際的重視。 拍攝這些電影的地點也成為熱門的觀光景點。 100 臺灣的夜市早已被認為足以代表我們的在地文化。 每年它們都吸引了成千上萬來自不同國家的觀光客。 99 在過去，腳踏車主要是作為一種交通工具。 然而，騎腳踏車現在已經成為一種熱門的休閒活動。 98 大部分學生不習慣自己解決問題，他們總是 期待老師提供標準答案。 除了用功讀書獲取知識外，學生也應該培養獨立思考的能力。 97 聽音樂是一個你可以終生享受的嗜好。 但能彈奏樂器可以為你帶來更多的喜悅。 96 如果我們只為自己而活，就不會真正地感到快樂。
當我們開始為他人著想，快樂之門自然會開啟。 95 一般人都知道閱讀對孩子有益。 老師應該多鼓勵學生到圖書館借書。 94 人類對外太空所知非常有限，但長久以來我們對它卻很感興趣。 太空科技的快速發展，使我們得以探索它的奧秘。 93 雖然 Lily 生來又瞎又聾，但她從來不氣餒。 她的故事證明了，我們只要努力必能成功。
1.Jade Mountain is often covered with thick layers of/heavy snow in winter, which makes/making the summit/peak/mountain top sparkle like jade.
2. Conquering Jade Mountain has been one of the most difficult challenges for both native and
foreign mountaineers/mountain climbers.
1.Compared with their parents’ generation, nowadays/now/today young people enjoy more freedom and prosperity.
2. However,/But/Yet in this fast-changing/rapidly changing world, they have to/must learn how
to meet/deal with/cope with new challenges effectively.
1.A successful enterprise should not see/view/take/regard/think of/look upon earning/making profits as its main/primary objective/goal.
2.It should take onits social responsibility to increase public well-being.
1.Some young people have quit their well-paid jobs in cities and return/go back to their hometown to grow organic vegetables.
2.With/Through determination and effort/hard work, many (people/of them) have succeeded, not only/just making more profits/earning more but also leading/living a healthier life. 102
1. The high housing prices in the urban area have made a serious impact/influence/effect on/upon the society.
2. The government is introducing new policies to meet/satisfy/fulfill people’s housing needs. 101
1. Many Taiwan-produced films / movies have gained international appreciation in recent years. 2. The places / spots / locations where these films / movies were shot have also become
popular tourist attractions. 100
1. Night markets in Taiwan have long been considered (to be) enough to represent our local culture.
2. Every year, they all attract hundreds of thousands of tourists from different countries. 99
1. In the past, bicycles were used mainly as a transport.
2. However, cycling has become a hot/popular leisure activity now. 98
1. Most students are not used to solving problems on their own. They always expect their teachers to provide standard answers.
2. In addition to studying hard to get knowledge, students should develop the ability to think independently.
1. Listening to music is a hobby (which / that) you can enjoy for your whole life.
2. But being able to play a musical instrument can bring you even more joy/happiness. 96
1. If we only live for ourselves, we will not really be happy.
2. When we begin to stand in others’ shoes, the door to happiness automatically opens to us. 95
1. It is generally known that reading is beneficial to children. It is common knowledge tha reading does children good.
2. A teacher should encourage his or her students to borrow books from the library. Teachers should encourage their students to check out books from the library. 94
1. Man has a very limited understanding of outer space, but we have long been interested in it.
Man has a very limited understanding of outer space, but we have shown an interest in it for a long time.
2. The rapid developoment of space technology enables us to explore its secrets.
The fast development of space technology makes it possible for us to explore its mystery. 93
1. Although/ Though Lily was born blind and deaf, she never felt discouraged. 2. Her story has proven that we will certainly succeed as long as we work hard.