Foreign Worker Employment Guidelines in Response to Severe Pneumonia with Novel Pathogens (COVID-19):
Managing the Work, Life and Outdoor Activities of Foreign Workers
嚴重特殊傳染性肺炎已擴大至全球大流行，我國疫情並進入社區 傳播階段，有鑑於國內已有移工宿舍爆發群聚感染，疫情升溫且社區 傳播風險增加，考量我國移工居住特性及假日有群聚現象，為避免再 有發生移工群聚感染情事，爰在移工國民待遇原則及符合相關勞動法 令之前提下，配合已發布之「新型冠狀病毒感染防疫行為指引」、「社
109 年 4 月 24 日訂定 109 年 5 月 7 日修訂 110 年 5 月 21 日修訂 110 年 6 月 4 日修訂 110 年 6 月 21 日修訂 110 年 7 月 7 日修訂 110 年 7 月 15 日修訂
Drafted April 24, 2021 Revised May 7, 2021 Revised May 21, 2021 Revised June 4, 2021 Revised June 21, 2021 Revised July7 , 2021 Revised July15, 2021
及「COVID‐19(武漢肺炎)」阻絕社區傳染策略」等，加強移工防疫措 施，兼顧落實雇主生活照顧義務與管理責任，以確保社區防疫安全為 首要目標，提供本指引，以利雇主、私立就業服務機構及移工有所依 循。
Severe Pneumonia with Novel Pathogens (COVID-19) has already spread around the world and pandemic prevention work in Taiwan entered the community-transmission stage. Following the identification of cluster infections in foreign worker dormitories, the increased spread of the coronavirus and greater risk of community transmission, after considering the nature of foreign worker living accommodation and their tendency to gather in groups on days off, based on the equal treatment of foreign workers and Taiwanese nationals and adhering to the provisions of related labor laws, the authorities have issued a series of new rules and regulations in an effort to prevent more cluster infections. These include the “Guidelines to Prevent Coronavirus Infection,” “Social Distancing Precautions,” “Guidelines on the Continued Operations of Enterprises Responding to the Severe Pneumonia with Novel Pathogens (COVID-19),”
“Guidelines for Activities When Not at Work During the Period of Pandemic Prevention Work” and “Strategies to Block Community Transmission of COVID-19.” These guidelines are provided to strengthen foreign worker related pandemic prevention measures and ensure employers live up to their obligations and management responsibilities in the area of life care, the primary objective being to guarantee the efficacy of community pandemic prevention work, to the benefit of employers, private employment service agencies and foreign workers.
雇主應加強移工工作場所及住宿地點之防疫管理，落實相關管理 措施，並向移工辦理宣導，以避免群聚感染風險，致影響移工與國人 安全健康，或因有確診個案造成工作場所停工衍生無法營運之情事發
2. Work and Life Management Measures
Employers should enhance pandemic prevention work in locations where foreign workers live and work. This involves implementing related management measures, while also disseminating important information among workers to avoid the risk of cluster infections which could adversely impact the health and safety of foreign workers and Taiwanese nationals, or a situation where one positive COVID-19 case leads to the closure of workplaces making operations impossible. Where necessary, employers can commission a private employment service agency to take responsibility for the following measures:
依雇主聘僱外國人許可及管理辦法(下稱雇聘辦法)第 19 條規定略以，雇主應為移工規劃住宿等事項並確實執行，爰雇 主若未善盡雇主責任，安排下列住宿及防疫措施等事項，已違 反就業服務法第 57 條第 9 款及雇聘辦法第 19 條規定，後續將 由地方主管機關予以裁處：
(1) Measures to be implemented by employers:
According to Article 19 of the “Regulations on Permission and Administration of Employment of Foreign Workers” (hereafter Regulations on Employment), employers are required to plan and provide accommodation for foreign workers.
Anyone who fails to live up to their responsibilities as an employer by introducing the following accommodation and pandemic prevention measures is in violation of Paragraph 9, Article 57 of the Employment Service Act and Article 19 of the Regulations on Employment and will be dealt with by the local competent authority:
1. The local competent authority will give employers a fixed period of time to make improvements and ensure a clear division between work and accommodation locations:
(1) 住宿於同一房間之移工，應安排於同一工作地點之同一工 作區域、生產線或工作崗位，避免與住宿於其他房間之移 工混雜。
(2) 上下班及辦公動線分流，不同工作區域之移工出入應有分 流管制(例如使用不同出入口、分流管制不同電梯停靠不 同樓層)，並禁止移工於不同工作區域、樓層之間移動。
(1) Foreign workers who live in the same room should come from the same work area, production line or work positions in the same work location, to avoid mixing with workers who live in other rooms.
(2) There should be a clear division of lines of movement for clocking-on and clocking- off from work; The coming and going of workers from different work areas should be subject to flow controls (for example, the use of different entry and exit points and different elevators stopping on different floors), while strictly forbidding foreign workers from moving in between different work areas and floors.
2、 避免不同雇主所聘之移工接觸，地方主管機關得令雇主限期 改善：
私立就業服務機構接受雇主委任辦理移工生活管理，禁 止安排不同雇主所聘移工，或同一雇主所聘但所屬不同工作 地點之移工住宿於同一樓層。
2. The local competent authority will give employers a fixed period of time to make improvements and avoid contact between foreign workers who work for different employers:
Private employment agencies commissioned by employers to take responsibility for foreign worker life management are strictly forbidden from placing foreign workers who work for different employers, or the same employer but different work locations, in accommodation on the same floor.
3. Clearly stipulate work regulations and accommodation management rules, with enhanced work and life management for foreign workers including the following:
(1) 住宿地點之公共區域(如盥洗衛浴或衣服洗滌空間)應依 移工之住宿樓層或區域，分時段交錯使用。
(2) 禁止移工於公共區域所在樓層以外之其他樓層或區域移 動，且住宿於不同樓層或區域之移工，不得同時使用公共 區域之設施設備或一起用餐。
(3) 工作場所或住宿地點如設有用餐區域，應於移工進入前量 測體溫並限制同時段限制用餐人數，桌與桌距離應保持 1.5 公尺以上或設有隔屏，桌上應設有隔板，如為自助餐 型態之餐廳，應有適當遮罩食物並由專人服務，或改以餐 盒方式用餐。
(5) 雇主如設置交通車、通勤車等交通運輸措施，應於移工上 車前量測體溫並要求佩戴口罩，且有車內常態性的清理流 程(至少每 6 小時一次)，針對經常接觸的物體表面進行消 毒，並在維持搭乘人員社交距離之原則下，對乘客提供空 間分隔。
(6) 雇主對於移工工作場所及住宿地點之人員進出應有管控 機制，並應記錄有關旅遊史、接觸史及是否群聚等資訊，
包括放假期間之足跡、停留 15 分鐘以上地點、搭乘之交 通工具及接觸對象等。
(1) Foreign workers should be allocated times to use common areas in accommodation locations (bathrooms, laundry washing rooms etc) based on the floor or area where they live.
(2) Foreign workers are strictly forbidden from moving between floors or areas other than those where their own public area is located. In addition, foreign workers who live on different floors or in different areas must not use the facilities or equipment in public areas at the same time or eat together.
(3) If the workplace or accommodation has a dining area, then foreign workers must have their temperature taken before entry and the number of people eating at any one time must be controlled, there must be a space of more than 1.5 meters between the tables or screens between them, with partitions on the tables. In dining areas that provide buffet meals the food should be suitably covered with a dedicated server or lunch boxes used.
(4) Employers should regularly disinfect and clean workplaces and accommodation locations, while also providing soap, clean water or alcohol based hand sanitizer for foreign workers to wash their hands.
(5) If employers provide transportation to and from work, foreign workers should have their temperature checked before being allowed to board and wear a face mask for the duration of the journey. The vehicles should also be regularly cleaned (at least once every six hours) with any frequently touched surfaces disinfected. Under the principle of maintaining social distance between passengers, space should be maintained between them.
(6) Employers should introduce a mechanism to control the coming and going of personnel in places where foreign workers live and work, while also recording their related travel history, contact history and any gatherings, including their movements when not at work, places where they stayed for longer than 15 minutes, public transport taken and people they came into contact with etc.
(1) 雇主應透過多元管道(如張貼海報、發送簡訊、建立 Line
等即時通訊軟體群組或於移工住宿地點播放影片等)或訂 定工作規則，強化移工衛教及防疫觀念，並提醒移工倘有 身體不適，應立即向雇主或私立就業服務機構反映，或撥 打衛生福利部 1922 疫情通報及諮詢專線、勞動部(以下簡 稱本部)1955 專線尋求協助。
(2) 應於各住宿地點出入口張貼規範，或以廣播等方式，宣導 移工保持衛生，並持續更新宣導防疫資訊。
4. Improving pandemic prevention guidance:
(1) Employers should use multiple channels (posters, text messages, establishing LINE groups and any other real time chat groups or show promotional films in places where foreign workers live) or draft new work rules to enhance foreign workers’
understanding of pubic health education and pandemic prevention concepts. Foreign workers should also be told if they fall ill to immediately inform their employer or private employment agency, or call the Ministry of Health and Welfare toll-free 1922 Communicable Disease Reporting and Consultation Hotline or the Ministry of Labor’s 1955 Counseling and Protection Hotline for Foreign Workers.
(2) The new rules should be posted at points of entry and exit at places where foreign workers live, or a public-address system used to provide workers with public health information and regularly updated pandemic prevention information.
5、 掌握移工健康狀況及安排就醫：雇主應每日量測及記錄移工 身體健康狀況並造冊，如移工有嚴重特殊傳染性肺炎疑似症 狀，包括發燒、頭痛、流鼻水、喉嚨痛、咳嗽、肌肉痠痛、
倦怠/疲倦、腹瀉、嗅味覺異常等身體不適狀況，應安排其 就醫及進行篩檢。有關雇主或私立就業服務機構協助就醫流 程，詳如附件 1。
5. Keep up to date with the health status of foreign workers and arrange medical attention: Employers should measure, record and keep records on the health of foreign
workers on a daily basis. In the event foreign workers display suspected symptoms of Severe Pneumonia with Novel Pathogens (COVID-19), including a fever, headache, runny nose, sore throat, cough, muscle soreness, lethargy/fatigue, diarrhea, abnormal smell or taste etc. they should be seen by a doctor and tested for COVID-19. For more details on the medical treatment protocol to be followed by employers and private employment agencies see addendum 1.
6、 預為準備 1 人 1 室且有獨立衛浴房間(以下稱 1 人 1 室房 間)：為利移工之工作場所或住宿地點若發生群聚感染時，
移工(指標個案)應進行篩檢並依據衛生單位通知入住集中 檢疫所或醫院；其同住者視指標個案確診與否，由雇主安排 1 人 1 室進行隔離，雇主應提前準備與該應隔離人數相同之 1 人 1 室房間，可為自有宿舍及在外租賃房屋。
6. Prepare one-person-per-room accommodation with an independent bathroom (hereafter one person per room accommodation): In the event of a cluster infection in the workplaces or accommodation of foreign workers, workers (indicator cases) should be tested and, in accordance with notifications from health authorities, those found to be positive placed in government quarantine facilities or hospitals. Depending on whether the indicator case is confirmed as positive or not, employers should isolate those they live with in one-person-per room accommodation, ensuring there is enough such accommodation for the number of employees who need to be isolated, whether in their own dormitories or rented rooms.
7、 雇主接續聘僱(含期滿轉換)移工，應安排移工辦理 PCR 檢 驗：為確保移工及雇主防疫安全，新雇主原則應於接續聘僱 (含期滿轉換)當日(含)前 3 日內，安排移工至指定醫療機構 檢驗 PCR。倘區域內醫療院所，於前開所定期間未提供檢驗 PCR 或已預約掛號額滿無檢驗能量之特殊情事者，得例外延 後於接續聘僱(含期滿轉換)當日(含)後 3 日內，安排移工檢
驗 PCR，檢測費用應由新雇主支付。另新雇主於等待 PCR 檢 驗結果期間，應安排移工於 1 人 1 室房間。
When employers continue the employment of a foreign worker (including term completion transfers), they should arrange for the worker to receive a PCR test: In order to ensure the health and safety of the foreign worker and the employer, in principle new employers must arrange for foreign workers to visit a designated hospital and receive a PCR test in the three days prior to the first day of work (inclusive) following the continuation of work transfer (including contract completion transfers). In situations where medical facilities in the area cannot provide a PCR test in the aforementioned time period or appointments for tests are full and there is no capacity to conduct additional tests, an exception can be made and the PCR test must be conducted three days after the first day of work (inclusive) following the continuation of work transfer (including contract completion transfers). The test must be paid for by the new employer.
In addition, while the new employer is waiting for the results of the PCR test, the foreign worker should be placed in one-person-per-room accommodation.
(2) 進行清消：確診或快篩陽性移工之工作場所及住宿地點應 進行清消，執行清消之工作人員須經過適當訓練，應穿戴 個人防護裝備(手套、口罩、 隔離衣或防水圍裙、視需要 使用護目鏡或面罩)。
(3) 確診個案房間住宿人數減壓：移工(指標個案)若經快篩陽 性，立即送集中檢疫所或醫院，同房之其他移工應於原房 間安置，並視指標個案後續核酸檢測(PCR)結果續處。若 指標個案確診，同房之其他移工屬密切接觸者，應由雇主 安排 1 人 1 室房間進行隔離。
8. Steps to follow when a foreign worker returns a positive PCR test for COVID-19 or
a positive rapid test:
(1) Assist with identification: Employers must immediately inform the health authorities and assist in the identification of close contacts.
(2) Conduct disinfection operations: When a foreign worker has a positive PCR test for COVID-19 or a positive rapid test, their workplace and accommodation must be disinfected. Personnel conducting disinfection work must have received appropriate training and wear PPE (gloves, a mask, isolation suit or waterproof apron and where necessary use protective goggles or a visor).
(3)Following a confirmed COVID-19 case reduce the number of people sharing accommodation: If a foreign worker (indicator case) takes a rapid COVID-19 test that comes back positive he/she should be immediately sent to a government quarantine facility or hospital. Workers who share a room with that individual should remain in the room, with follow up responses dependent on whether the indicator case returns a positive PCR COVID-19 test. If the indicator case is positive then the foreign workers who share the same room are classified as close contacts and must be isolated in one person per room accommodation.
(4) 移工如經雇主或私立就業服務機構安排使用 COVID-19 家 用快篩試劑，有關雇主或私立就業服務機構處置及協助作 為，詳如附件 2。
If an employer or private employment service agency arranges the use of DIY COVID- 19 rapid test kits, then the process by which they do so and assist foreign workers in their use is detailed in addendum 2.
(2) Proposed measures to be taken by employers:
1、 彈性上下班：移工上下班時間可彈性交錯，避免同一時段集 中上下班，或建立異地或遠距辦公機制，以減少同時上班人 數。
1. Flexible work hours: Foreign workers should have flexible work hours to ensure those clocking-on and clocking-off are never crowded together in the same place.
Alternatively, establish a different work location or introduce remote working to reduce the number of people working at the same time.
2、 工作空間調整：建議讓移工之工作崗位保持適當間距，或進 行空間區隔，另工作場所非必要之公共區域宜關閉停用；建 議取消或延期與工作相關之會議或活動等，改採視訊會議或 其他方式辦理。
2. Adjust work space: It is proposed that a suitable distance be maintained between work positions or that spatial separation be adopted, with all unnecessary public areas in workplaces closed. It is also proposed that all work related meetings or activities be cancelled or postponed and replaced by video-conferencing or other formats.
建議未篩檢前先安排居住於 1 人 1 室房間進行隔離，並由雇 主安排就醫。另非辦理轉換雇主之移工若經快篩陰性，於等 待 PCR 檢測結果前，建議續住 1 人 1 室房間，並要求移工佩 戴口罩及注意手部衛生(使用肥皂和水洗手，或使用酒精)。
3. Breaking the chain of transmission:
Foreign workers with suspected symptoms of Severe Pneumonia with Novel Pathogens (COVID-19) should be isolated in one person per room accommodation before taking a COVID-19 test, with the employer arranging for them to see a doctor. If a worker who is not transferring employers receives a negative result from a COVID-19 rapid test, then while he or she waits for the outcome of a PCR COVID-19 test they should be placed in one person per room accommodation and instructed to wear a mask and pay attention to hand hygiene (washing their hands with soap and water or alcohol based hand sanitizer).
4. Enhance foreign worker life management:
(1) 協助移工保持社交距離：建議雇主妥善運用現有閒置宿舍 空間，增加每人居住面積，以利移工維持社交距離，降低 群聚感染風險。
(1) Help foreign workers maintain social distancing: It is proposed that employers should make appropriate use of existing unused dormitory space to increase the amount of space available to each individual worker, so it is easier for them to maintain social distancing and thereby reduce the risk of cluster infections.
(2) 減少移工外出需求：建議雇主依移工需求提供休閒娛樂設 備，及適時協調移工常去之宗教場所，勿參加集會活動，
(2) Reduce the need for foreign worker to go outside: It is proposed that employers should provide foreign workers with leisure and entertainment equipment based on their needs and coordinate with religious venues frequented by said workers to replace group gatherings with video conference meetings or exchanges. Foreign workers should also be provided with assistance purchasing food and other daily necessities to reduce their need to go outside.
(3) Help foreign workers purchase face masks: It is proposed that employers should do everything possible to help workers order face masks online and provide necessary equipment, including computers, card readers, or the Ministry of Labor’s shopping guidelines translated into multiple languages.
5. Care for foreign workers with a positive PCR COVID-19 test or a positive rapid COVID-19 test: It is proposed that employers should provide psychological care services to meet the mental and physical wellbeing of foreign workers who are positive for COVID-19 or placed in quarantine.
(三) 考量外籍家庭看護工作及家庭幫傭，多與被看護者或受照顧 者同住於家戶內，尚不適用上述二、(一)之 1、2 及 6 有關分 艙分流原則、委任私立就業服務機構不得安排不同雇主之移 工居住於同一樓層及預為準備 1 人 1 室房間之規定。又外籍 家庭看護工及家庭幫傭於家庭內、隨同被看護者至醫院或長 期照顧服務構構從事照顧工作，爰就其不同場域之照顧工作 及其他相關注意事項，另訂附章。如有未盡事宜，仍依本指 引規範辦理。
(3) Given that most foreign home caregivers and home help live with the nursing care recipient or care recipient, rules governing the clear division between work and accommodation locations, appointed private employment service agencies ensuring foreign workers who work for different employers are not housed on the same floor and preparing one-person-per-room accommodation detailed in the above section 2, (1), 1, 2, 6, do not apply. A separate addendum will be provided on care work in different locations and other related precautions when live-in foreign caregivers or home help accompany a care recipient to a hospital or long-term care facility to undertake care work. Any matters not addressed will be handled in accordance with the provisions of these Guidelines.
(4) Work in concert with the government’s rapid containment policy
1、 依據「COVID‐19(武漢肺炎)」阻絕社區傳染策略，快速圍 堵係以病毒流行的社區為執行範圍，在劃定的圍堵區內，
所有人無論是否曾有接觸史，皆施以病毒篩檢，並輔以擴 大社交距離、加強監視等公共衛生介入，並以不任意移出 圍堵區為原則。
1. Based on the strategy of blocking “COVID‐19” community transmission, rapid containment is executed in communities where the coronavirus is prevalent. Within such designated containment areas public health measures adopted include testing
everyone regardless of whether they have had contact with anyone positive for COVID- 19, expanding the use of social distancing and increased monitoring, with residents encouraged to not leave the containment area.
2、 若於中央流行疫情指揮中心發布疫情警戒標準第 4 級期間 實施區域封鎖，或移工之工作場所或住宿地點於疫情警戒 標準第 3 級以上期間，經衛生單位劃定為圍堵區內，請雇 主配合建置管制機制及設備，避免移工離開工作地點或宿 舍(醫療需求除外)。另雇主或私立就業服務機構應協助翻 譯事宜，以利衛生單位進行篩檢作業。
2. In the event the Central Epidemic Command Center (CECC) issues a Level 4 Pandemic Alert a full lockdown will be implemented in some places. Alternatively, during an alert above Level 3 in foreign worker workplaces and accommodation, employers in those places designated containment areas by the health authorities will be asked to introduce control mechanisms and equipment to avoid workers leaving work locations or dormitories (other than for medical reasons). In addition, employers or private employment service agencies should assist by providing translation/interpretation services to help health agencies conduct testing operations.
(一) 移工放假外出原則：雇主應依勞動法令或勞動契約同意移工 放假，不得禁止其放假，惟可協調移工避免於同一日集中放 假。倘若移工須配合衛生主管機關執行居家隔離或居家檢疫 時，應依嚴重特殊傳染性肺炎防治及紓困振興特別條例規定，
給予防疫隔離假，並限制其不得外出或上班。有關移工放假 原則，詳如附件 3。
(1) Principles for foreign workers going out when not at work: In accordance with labor laws and the labor contract, employers are legally obligated to provide foreign workers with leave and cannot prevent them from taking such leave. However, they should make
adjustments to avoid large numbers of foreign workers taking leave on the same day.
In the event foreign workers are required to home isolate or home quarantine in concert with health authority regulations, then in accordance with The Special Act for Prevention, Relief and Revitalization Measures for Severe Pneumonia with Novel Pathogens they must be given pandemic prevention quarantine leave and not allowed to go out or to work. For more details on the principles governing foreign worker leave see addendum 3.
(二) 強化外出移工防疫宣導：雇主應提醒移工於放假外出或非上 班時間外出時，儘量避免出入人潮擁擠、空氣不流通的公共 場所，保持社交距離，室外 1 公尺，室內 1.5 公尺以上，及 提醒移工外出時應戴口罩，以減少感染風險，且可鼓勵移工 加入勞動部勞動力發展署建置之「Line@移點通」獲取最新防 疫資訊。
(2) Enhance pandemic prevention guidance for foreign workers who go out: Employers should remind foreign workers that if they go out during a period of leave or when not working, to avoid crowded public places with poor ventilation and to observe social distancing of 1 meter indoors and more than 1.5m outdoors. Foreign workers should also be reminded to wear a mask at all times when outside to reduce the risk of infection, while also encouraging them to join the Ministry of Labor Workforce Development Agency’s “1955 E-Line” to receive the latest pandemic prevention information.
4. Foreign workers with a positive rapid COVID-19 test or PCR test should observe the following precautions
(一) 移工快篩陽性立即隔離至集中檢疫所或醫院，等候 PCR 檢測 結果，並請通知雇主及所委任之私立就業服務機構。
(1) Any foreign worker who has a positive rapid COVID-19 test should be immediately isolated in a government quarantine center or hospital to wait for the result of a follow up PCR test. They should also inform their employer and appointed private employment service agency.
(二) 移工確診(PCR 檢測陽性)續住集中檢疫所或醫院，並依嚴重 特殊傳染性肺炎確診個案處置及解除隔離治療條件續處。
COVID-19 positive (PCR test) foreign workers must remain in the government quarantine center or hospital where they will be treated based on the Severe Pneumonia with Novel Pathogens Positive Case and Quarantine Release Treatment Conditions.
(三) 隔離期間請佩戴口罩及注意手部衛生(使用肥皂和水洗手，或 使用酒精)。
(3) During quarantine please wear a mask and pay attention to hand hygiene (wash your hands with soap and water or alcohol based hand sanitizer).
(四) 務必觀察症狀變化，若出現下列症狀時，請立即聯繫集中檢 疫所或醫院之醫事或護理人員：發燒、喘、呼吸困難、持續 胸痛、胸悶、意識不清、皮膚或嘴唇或指甲床發青。
(4) Pay close attention to any changes in symptoms and if you develop any of the symptoms below immediately contact medial personnel at a government quarantine facility or hospital: fever, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, persistent chest pain, chest tightness, confusion and the discoloration of skin, lips or nail beds.
(五) 請主動聯絡通知密切接觸者(有症狀發生的 3 日前至隔離當 日，曾有共同用餐、共同居住或未佩戴口罩面對面 15 分鐘以 上接觸的對象)，請密切接觸者於疫調前即自我隔離並健康監 測。如密切接觸者為同公司員工(本國勞工或其他移工)，請 同時主動聯絡雇主。
(5) Please proactively inform close contacts (anyone you shared a meal with, live with or spent more than 15 minutes with without wearing a face mask, from three days before the onset of symptoms until the day of quarantine). Prior to the Pandemic Control Survey close contacts should self isolate and observe self-health monitoring. If any close contacts are employees at the same company (whether Taiwanese laborers or foreign workers), their employers should be informed immediately.
移工若屬無症狀或輕症個案，距發病日已達 10 日以上，退燒 至少 1 日且症狀緩解者，經衛生單位開立通知書，應於 1 人 1 室房間繼續進行隔離 7 日。
(6) Based on the Severe Pneumonia with Novel Pathogens Positive Case and Quarantine Release Treatment Conditions, if a foreign worker is asymptomatic or displays only mild symptoms more than 10 days after the onset of the illness (or the day infection was confirmed), then a minimum of one day after the fever breaks and symptoms ease, with the agreement of the health authorities he/she can continue to isolate in one person per room accommodation for a further seven days.
(一) 移工如與確診個案有症狀發生的 3 日前至隔離當日，曾有共 同用餐、共同居住或未佩戴口罩面對面 15 分鐘以上的接觸，
應由雇主安排隔離於 1 人 1 室房間，不要外出，並等候公衛 人員通知。
(二) 隔離期間請佩戴口罩及注意手部衛生(使用肥皂和水洗手，或 使用酒精)。
流鼻水、咳嗽、喉嚨痛、倦怠、肌肉痠痛、頭痛、腹瀉、嗅 覺或味覺異常、呼吸急促等。若有症狀時，請立即聯繫 119、
當地衛生主管機關或撥打 1922 疫情通報及諮詢專線，並通知 雇主或所委任之私立就業服務機構安排就醫及進行篩檢。
(四) 移工若不是密切接觸者，僅須進行自我健康監測 14 日，如有
5. Precautions for foreign workers who came into contact with a COVID-19 positive individual
(1) If a foreign worker shared a meal, lived with or spent more than 15 minutes without wearing a face mask with someone who tests positive for COVID-19, from three days before the onset of symptoms to the time the individual was quarantined, their employer should arrange for them to be isolated in one person per room accommodation, during which time they will not be allowed to go out, while they wait for notification from the public health authorities.
(2) Please wear a face mask during quarantine and pay attention to hand hygiene (wash your hands with soap and water or alcohol based hand sanitizer).
(3) Observe whether you have any symptoms related to Severe Pneumonia with Novel Pathogens (COVID-19): including a fever, runny nose, sore throat, cough, fatigue, muscle soreness, headache, diarrhea, abnormal smell or taste, shortness of breath etc.
If you develop any of these symptoms then immediately contact 119 (emergency services), the local health authorities or call the 1922 Communicable Disease Reporting and Consultation Hotline, as well as your employer or appointed private employment service agency to arrange medical treatment and a COVID-19 test.
(4) If a foreign worker is not a close contact of someone who tests positive for COVID- 19 he/she should observe self health management for 14 days and in the event any symptoms develop wear a mask and contact his/her employer and appointed private employment service agency to arrange for medical treatment. The authorities should also be informed of all potential contacts.
可 參 閱 衛 生 福 利 部 疾 病 管 制 署 全 球 資 訊 網
(https://www.cdc.gov.tw)，或撥打免付費 1922 疫情通報及諮
(二) 另移工可撥打本部 1955 專線循求協助或加入勞動部勞動力
6. Other items
(1) For related information, latest announcements and pandemic prevention information on Severe Pneumonia with Novel Pathogens (COVID-19) see the official website of the Taiwan Centers for Disease Control (https://www.cdc.gov.tw) or call the toll-free 1922 Communicable Disease Reporting and Consultation Hotline (or 0800-001922).
(2) Foreign workers seeking assistance can also call the Ministry of Labor’s 1955 Counseling and Protection Hotline or join the Labor Workforce Development Agency’s
“1955 E-Line” to receive the latest pandemic prevention information.
一、 防疫隔離假：移工配合衛生主管機關執行「居家隔離」、「居家 檢疫」、「集中隔離」或「集中檢疫」之要求，不得外出上班。
無法出勤期間，移工依嚴重特殊傳染性肺炎防治及紓困振興特 別條例第 3 條第 3 項規定請「防疫隔離假」，雇主應予准假，且 不得視為曠工、強迫勞工以事假或其他假別處理，亦不得扣發 全勤獎金、解僱或為其他不利之處分。
二、 疫苗接種假：移工前往接種疫苗，以及為避免接種發生不良反 應，自接種之日起至接種次日 24 時止，得申請疫苗接種假。雇 主應予准假，且不得視為曠工、強迫勞工以事假或其他假別處 理，亦不得扣發全勤獎金、解僱或予不利之處分。
三、 防疫照顧假：高中職(含)以下學校及相關教育機構符合「校園 因應『嚴重特殊傳染性肺炎』疫情停課標準」時，家長於停課 期間如有照顧學童之需求，得請「防疫照顧假」。雇主應予准假，
四、 依據「新型冠狀病毒感染防疫行為指引特別休假：依據勞動基 準法第 38 條第 2 項規定，特別休假期日以勞工排定為原則，但 雇主應加強宣導並盡量協調，避免於不同移工於同一日安排特 別休假。
(一) 移工因普通傷害、疾病或生理原因必須治療或休養者，得依 勞工請假規則第 4 條規定之標準請普通傷病假。請假時，原 則應於事前親自以口頭或書面敘明請假理由及日數；但遇有 疾病或緊急事故，亦可委託他人代辦請假手續。辦理請假手 續時，雇主得要求移工提出有關證明文件。
(二) 依據「新型冠狀病毒感染防疫行為指引」，如請病假之事由係 出現類似流感之症狀，如發燒、頭痛、流鼻水、喉嚨痛、咳 嗽、肌肉痠痛、倦怠/疲倦、腹瀉、嗅味覺異常，在症狀開始 後，宜先多休息、規律量測體溫並記錄，喝水及適量補充營 養，觀察並用症狀減輕之藥物(例如: 退燒解熱止痛的藥物) 先處理是否緩解，應儘量在移工住所休息至症狀緩解後 24 小時以上，該段期間雇主應同意移工請假。
(三) 若出現發燒 24 小時不退，或者併發膿鼻涕、濃痰、嚴重嘔 吐或喘等症狀，雇主應同意移工請假及立即就醫，且應派員 陪同移工前往醫療院所(盡量避免搭乘大眾運輸工具)，以協 助移工遵循社交距離規範。
六、 事假：移工因有事故必須親自處理者，得依勞工請假規則第 7 條規定之標準請事假。請假時，原則應於事前親自以口頭或書 面敘明請假理由及日數；但遇有疾病或緊急事故，亦可委託他 人代辦請假手續。辦理請假手續時，雇主得要求移工提出有關 證明文件。另為免群聚提高感染風險，移工請事假時，雇主應
七、 婚假、喪假、公傷病假等其他勞工請假規則或性別工作平等法 所定假別，依現行規定辦理，惟雇主仍應提供必要防疫資訊，
八、 移工於國定假日、例假及休息日等無須出勤期間，雇主宜鼓勵 移工儘量在住所休息或休閒，並提供適當之設施設備。
九、 依照性別工作平等法第 14 條規定請生理假期間，雇主宜勸導移 工儘量在住所休息。
Foreign Worker Leave – Guiding Principles
1. Pandemic prevention quarantine leave: Any foreign worker who cooperates with the request of the health authorities to “home isolate,” “home quarantine,” or
“isolate/quarantine in a government quarantine facility” is unable to go to work. In accordance with Paragraph 3, Article 3 of The Special Act for Prevention, Relief and Revitalization Measures for Severe Pneumonia with Novel Pathogens, for the period the foreign worker is unable to work he/she can apply for “pandemic prevention quarantine leave.” Employers must agree to such a request and cannot consider it absenteeism or force the worker to take regular or any other category of leave. They are also forbidden from making deductions from the full attendance bonus, firing or otherwise punishing the worker.
2. COVID-19 vaccination leave: Foreign workers are allowed to take vaccination leave lasting from the day they receive the vaccination jab until midnight the next day, in order to avoid any adverse reaction to being vaccinated. Employers must agree to such a request and cannot consider it absenteeism or force the worker to take regular or any other category of leave. They are also forbidden from making deductions from the full attendance bonus, firing or otherwise punishing the worker.
3. Pandemic care leave: When schools at vocational high school or high school level and below and related educational institutions meet the “Standards for Suspending Classes in Response to ‘Severe Pneumonia with Novel Pathogens (COVID-19)’,”
parents and guardians who need to look after their children for the period when there are no classes can apply for “pandemic care leave.” Employers must grant such applications for leave without considering it absenteeism or forcing the worker to take regular or any other category of leave. They are also forbidden from making deductions from the full attendance bonus, firing or otherwise punishing the worker.
4. Based on the “Guidelines to Prevent Coronavirus Infection: Annual Leave,” in principle Paragraph 2, Article 38 of the Labor Standards Act defines annual leave days as determined by the work schedule. However, employers should enhance the guidance offered to foreign workers and strive to coordinate with them to avoid large number of workers taking annual leave at the same time.
5. Ordinary sick leave
(1) If a foreign worker needs treatment or to convalesce as a result of an ordinary injury, illness or for physiological reason, he/she must apply for ordinary sick leave based on the standards detailed in Article 4 of the “Regulations of Leave-taking of Workers.” In principle, before an application for leave is made the worker should inform the employer of the reason and the number of leave days verbally or in writing. However, in the case of an illness or emergency, a worker can ask a third party to complete the leave application procedures on their behalf. When processing a leave application, the
employer can ask the foreign worker to provide related documentation.
(2) Based on the “Guidelines to Prevent Coronavirus Infection” if the reason for taking leave is the development of cold-like symptoms including a fever, headache, runny nose, sore throat, cough, muscle soreness, lethargy/fatigue, diarrhea, abnormal sense of smell or taste, then following the onset of the symptoms the worker should first rest and regularly record his/her body temperature, drink a lot of water, and eat properly, while taking medicine to alleviate the symptoms (for example anti pyretics and painkillers) and note whether they provide relief. The foreign worker should rest at his/her place of residence for 24 hours or more until the symptoms ease and the employer must agree to grant leave for this period.
(3) If a foreign worker has a fever for 24 hours with thick nasal discharge, thick sputum, severe vomiting, or labored breathing, the employer should agree to grant leave and immediately arrange medical attention. Personnel should accompany the foreign worker to the clinic or hospital (where possible avoiding the use of public transport), to ensure social distancing rules are observed.
6. Personal leave: If a foreign worker has personal matters he/she needs to deal with then an application for personal leave can be made in accordance with Article 7 of the Regulations of Leave-taking of Workers. In principle, before an application for leave is made the worker should inform the employer of the reason and the number of leave days verbally or in writing. However, in the case of an illness or emergency a worker can ask a third party to complete the leave application procedures on his/her behalf.
When processing a leave application, the employer can ask the foreign worker to provide related documentation. In addition, to prevent group gatherings increasing the risk of infection, when a foreign worker applies for leave the employer should provide necessary pandemic prevention information, including on social distancing precautions.
7. Other rules on worker leave or categories of leave designated in the Regulations of Leave-taking of Workers or Gender Equality Employment Act, such as wedding leave, bereavement leave occupational sickness leave etc., are processed in accordance with existing regulations. However, employers should still provide necessary pandemic prevention information, including on social distancing precautions.
8. During periods when foreign workers are not required to work such as public holidays, official holidays and rest days, employers should encourage them to rest or engage in leisure activities in their accommodation, while also providing the equipment to meet such needs.
9. In accordance with Article 14 of the Gender Equality Employment Act, when a foreign worker asks for menstrual leave, the employer should encourage her to stay at home and rest.
雇主聘僱外籍家庭看護工及家庭幫傭(下稱家庭移工)從事被看 護者日常生活照顧或家庭成員起居照料家事服務工作，家庭移工在家 庭中工作、隨同家中的被看護者或受照顧者住院到醫院照顧、家庭看 護工經調派隨同被看護者到長期照顧服務機構（下稱長照機構）照顧 被看護者，建議雇主在COVID-19 疫情期間，因應家庭移工工作場所 及疫情狀況，提供家庭移工適當防疫宣導及防護措施，避免家庭、醫 院及機構內感染風險，保障家庭移工及家庭成員疫期期間安全。
Addendum: Care Work Provided by Live-in Foreign Caregivers and Home Help Employers hire live-in foreign caregivers or home help (hereafter live-in foreign workers) to provide daily care to a nursing care recipient or assist family member with housework. Whether these live-in foreign workers work at home, provide care at a hospital following the hospitalization of a nursing care recipient or care recipient, or provide care to a nursing care recipient at a long-term care facility, employers should provide appropriate instruction in pandemic prevention and implement protection measures, in response to the work environment they face and current pandemic situation.
This ensures the safety of foreign workers and family members for the duration of the pandemic.
雇主對家庭移工在COVID-19 疫情期間於家庭內、醫院內及長照 機構從事照顧工作時，建議雇主對家庭移工提供以下措施：
When a live-in foreign worker provides care work at home, in a hospital or long-term care facility during the COVID-9 pandemic period, employers should undertake the following measures:
1. Working at home
(1) Daily care
注意家庭移工及家人旅遊史、職業別、接觸史及是否群聚（下 稱 TOCC）情形，提醒疫情三級以上警戒期間減少外出，如家 庭移工有疑似症狀，請雇主儘速安排就醫。
1. Employers should observe the announcements of the Central Epidemic Command Center, remind live-in foreign workers to wear a face mask, observe hand hygiene, and implement live-in foreign worker temperature monitoring and health management, while also paying attention to their travel history, occupation, contact history and cluster involvement (TOCC) and that of family members. This involves further reminding foreign workers to remain inside as much as possible during the COVID-19 Level 3 alert. If a live-in foreign worker develops suspected COVID-19 symptoms, the employer should immediately arrange for him or her to receive medical attention.
查詢更多 COVID-19 防疫資訊，並轉知家庭移工；鼓勵家庭移 工加入勞動部「LINE@移點通」獲得即時防疫資訊(提供家庭 移工母語，可以LINE 搜尋 1955，或掃描參考資料 1 之 QRcode)，
撥打1955 專線，或使用「跨國勞動力權益維護資訊網站」(家 庭移工母語 https://fw.wda.gov.tw/)，協助家庭移工直接用母國 語言版得知防疫資訊。
2. Employers should use the Taiwan Centers for Disease Control website (https://cdc.gov.tw/) for more COVID-19 pandemic prevention related information and share that with live-in foreign workers; Encourage them to join “1955 E-Line” to receive the most up to date information (search 1955 on LINE or scan the Reference Materials 1 QR Code for information in the foreign worker’s mother language), call the 1955 Hotline or use the Information Site of Foreign Worker Rights Defense (live-in foreign worker mother languages at https://fw.wda.gov.tw/) so foreign workers have direct access to pandemic prevention information in their own language.
家檢疫及居家隔離關懷服務中心」(參考資料 2)，經評估同意 由家庭成員或家庭移工於居家檢疫或居家隔離地點同住。如由 家庭移工照顧，在居家檢疫或隔離期間請雇主依中央流行疫情 指揮中心指示及衛政單位開立「非居家檢疫者照顧居家檢疫者 應配合防疫通知書」（參考資料 3）相關規定，對家庭移工採取 適當防護措施，包括提供個人防護裝備(如醫療口罩、手套、防 水圍裙等)，並視需要使用護目鏡或面罩，遵守呼吸道衛生、勤 洗手以加強執行手部衛生、保持良好衛生習慣及維持社交安全 距離，且不可共餐。
(2) Caring for someone in home quarantine or home isolation
When a home nursing care recipient or care recipient requires daily care during home quarantine or home isolation, the employer should contact the “Local Government Home Quarantine / Home Isolation Care Services Center” (Reference Materials 2) in the area where the home isolation or home quarantine is taking place. After an evaluation it will be agreed that a family member of live-in foreign worker will live with the individual in home isolation or home quarantine. If care is provided by a live- in foreign worker then during the home isolation/home quarantine period the employer should implement appropriate protective measures for the foreign worker, in accordance with the directives of the CECC and the health authority’s “Notification of Pandemic Prevention Measures to be Followed when a Non-Home Quarantined Person Cares for an Individual Placed in Home Quarantine” (Reference Materials 3). These include the provision of PPE (a medical grade mask, gloves, waterproof apron etc), and where necessary the use of protective goggles or a face guard. In addition, caregivers should observe respiratory hygiene, rigorously wash their hands to enhance hand hygiene, maintain good hygiene, observe safe social distancing and eat alone.
1.家中被看護者或受照顧者為確診病患，在尚未安排入住醫院或 集中檢疫所前，請雇主提供家庭移工適當防護裝備及提醒注意 手部衛生與環境清消，且不可共餐、共用物品，並與家庭移工 共 同 依 中 央 流 行 疫 情 指 揮 中 心 的 「 我 該 如 何 照 顧 家 中 的
COVID-19 確診病患」指引(參考資料 4)及「COVID-19 確診個 案注意事項」（參考資料5）照顧確診者。
(3) Caring for a nursing care recipient confirmed with COVID-19
1. If a home nursing care recipient or care recipient is confirmed as having COVID-19, then before he or she is placed in a hospital or government quarantine facility, the employer should provide the live-in foreign worker with appropriate PPE and remind him or her to observe hand hygiene, disinfect the environment, eat meals alone and use no items in common. The employer and live-in foreign worker should care for the COVID-19 patient in accordance with the guidance provided by the CECC’s “How Should I Care for a Family Member with COVID-19?” (Reference Materials 4) and
“Precautions to be Observed by Individuals with a Positive PCR Test for COVID-19”
(Reference Materials 5).
2.經衛生單位評估確診者有生活照顧需求，由家庭成員或家庭移 工陪同入住集中檢疫所或醫院，如家庭移工為陪同者，雇主需 協助告知家庭移工相關集中檢疫所、醫院及衛政單位規定，並 配合集中檢疫所或醫院規定提供家庭移工適當個人防護，配合 衛生單位相關防疫規定辦理。被看護者或受看護者出院後，並 配合中央流行疫情指揮中心規定，於居家隔離或自主健康管理 時，提供家庭移工 1 人 1 室隔離或其他符合中央流行疫情指揮 中心或衛政單位規定處所，或安排入住防疫旅館。
2. When the health authorities assess that a COVID-19 patient requires daily care and a family member or live-in caregiver is allowed to accompany them to a government quarantine facility or hospital, if the accompanying party is a foreign worker then it is the responsibility of the employer to ensure said worker understands quarantine facility, hospital or health authority regulations. In addition, the employer must provide the live- in foreign worker with appropriate PPE in concert with the quarantine facility or hospital regulations in accordance with relevant health authority pandemic prevention regulations. After the nursing care recipient or care recipient leaves the hospital then in accordance with CECC regulations while isolated or observing self health management at home, the live-in foreign worker should be provided with one-person-per-room accommodation for isolation purposes or other accommodation that meets CECC and health authority rules, or be placed in a quarantine hotel.
3.雇主就居家檢疫、居家隔離及照顧確診者洽詢 1922 專線、當地 衛生單位或運用衛生福利部疾病管制署網站（https://cdc.gov.tw/）
3. Employers seeking more information on home quarantine, home isolation quarantine and caring for COVID-19 patients can contact the Communicable Disease Reporting and Consultation 1922 Hotline or local health authority. The Taiwan Center for Disease Control website (https://cdc.gov.tw/) can also be use to check related proposals, measures and regulations, including the provision of suitable PPE and protective measures for foreign workers.
雇主請協助外籍家庭看護工依「醫療機構因應 COVID-19 陪病 及探病管理原則」(參考資料6)隨同被看護者到醫療院所從事家庭看 護工作。
2. Caring for a nursing care recipient in a medical facility
Employers should help live-in foreign workers conduct care work when they accompany nursing care recipients to medical facilities in accordance with the
“Principles for the Management of Individuals Accompanying and Visiting Patients at Medical Facilities in Response to COVID-19” (Reference Materials 6).
(一)遵守醫療院所管制措施：請雇主依據衛生福利部訂定之「醫療機 構因應 COVID-19 陪病及探病管理原則」，於疫情期間避免不必 要之陪病，若有特殊原因仍有陪病需求時，建議固定陪病者並以 1 人為原則，且須不具 COVID-19 相關症狀，亦未曾接觸 COVID- 19 確診個案或具相關公共場所活動史，並請告知移工配合醫療 院所採陪病人員實聯制登記、TOCC 機制等。倘移工屬居家隔離、
(1) Adhere to medical facility control measures: In accordance with the Ministry of Health and Welfare’s “Principles for the Management of Individuals Accompanying
and Visiting Patients at Medical Facilities Institutions in Response to COVID-19,”
employers must avoid unnecessarily sending foreign workers to hospitals during the pandemic period. However, if there are special circumstances and the employer has to send a foreign worker, then there should be one designated companion in principle. In addition, that individual must have no COVID-19 related symptoms, have not come into contact with anyone confirmed as having contracted COVID-19 or visited any related public venues. In addition, foreign workers should be made aware of the hospital’s patient companion registration system and TOCC mechanism etc. No foreign workers subject to home quarantine, home isolation or self-health management should be sent to a medical facility.
(二)提供適當個人防護裝備：請雇主提供並教導移工佩戴口罩等適當 個人防護裝備，並落實手部衛生、呼吸道衛生、咳嗽禮節及維持 社交距離。
(2) Provide appropriate PPE: Employers should provide appropriate PPE to foreign workers such as face masks and offer instruction on how to use them, while also implementing hand hygiene, respiratory hygiene, coughing etiquette and social distancing.
(三)強化健康監測：請雇主告知移工配合院方規定，進出病房須進行 體溫量測及手部消毒等，若有發燒或呼吸道症狀，禁止進入病房 並立即告知院方。
(3) Enhance health monitoring: Employers should instruct foreign workers on observing hospital regulations, including temperature checks and hand disinfection on entering hospital rooms. Anyone with a fever or respiratory tract symptoms is forbidden from entering patient rooms and must immediately inform the hospital.
(四)移工隨同到醫院陪病其他事項：請雇主依「醫療機構因應COVID- 19 陪病及探病管理原則」辦理，相關問題洽詢 1922 專線、當地 衛生單位，及運用衛生福利部疾病管制署網站（https://cdc.gov.tw/）
(4) Other items when foreign workers accompany COVID-19 patients to hospital: All related issues should be arranged in accordance with the “Principles for the Management of Individuals Accompanying and Visiting Patients at Medical Facilities in Response to COVID-19.” Any questions can be addressed to the 1922 Hotline or local health authorities. The Ministry of Health and Welfare’s Taiwan Centers for Disease Control website (https://cdc.gov.tw/) can also be used to check related proposals, measures and regulations to help protect foreign workers.
雇 主 宜 協 助 外 籍 家 庭 看 護 工 依 「 衛 生 福 利 部 ( 住 宿 型 ) 因 應 COVID-19 感染管制措施指引」、「衛生福利機構與榮譽國民之家 因應 COVID-19 訪客管理作業原則」及其他中央流行疫情指揮 中心規定或指引，隨同被看護者至機構從事家庭看護工作。
3. Accompanying a nursing care recipient to work in a care institution Employers should assist live-in foreign nursing caregivers when they care for nursing care recipients in a care institution in accordance with “Ministry of Health and Welfare COVID-19 Guidance for Infection Prevention and Control in Healthcare Settings (Residential),” “Principles for Managing Patient Visits to Ministry of Health and Welfare Medical Facilities and Veterans’ Homes in Response to COVID-19” and other rules or guidelines issued by the CECC.
(一)遵守機構管制措施：依「衛生福利機構與榮譽國民之家因應 COVID-19 訪客管理作業原則」，原則僅限居住單人房之住民(被 看護者)家屬或移工陪住，請陪住人員於3 日內完成機構規定之 教育訓練並遵守機構相關防疫規定。
(1) Adhere to medical facility control measures: The “Principles for Managing Patient Visits to Ministry of Health and Welfare Medical Facilities and Veterans’ Homes in Response to COVID-19” apply only to those family members or foreign workers who stay with residents (care recipients) in a single room. Those staying with care recipient are required to complete training in facility regulations within three days and observe all relevant facility pandemic prevention rules.
(2) Provide appropriate PPE: Employers should provide PPE and proper instruction on how to wear them or locate medical facility or health authority resources that do so, while also implementing hand hygiene, respiratory hygiene, coughing etiquette and social distancing.
(三)強化健康監測：請移工每日進行體溫量測及手部消毒等，若有 發燒或呼吸道症狀，立即告知雇主及機構工作人員，請雇主儘 速安排就醫。
(3) Enhance health monitoring: Foreign workers should conduct daily temperature checks and hand disinfection. If they develop a fever or respiratory tract symptoms they should immediately inform the employer and facility personnel. The employer should also arrange immediate medical attention.
提供移工符合中央流行疫情指揮中心及衛政單位規定之居家檢 疫、居家隔離或自主健康管理處所或防疫旅館，並適切關懷移 工。
(4) When a COVID case is confirmed in a care facility, the employer should help the foreign worker cooperate with facility relocation of residents and observe facility and health authority directed infection control measures. The employer should follow facility and health authority measures and where necessary immediately arrange medical attention for the foreign worker based on those directions, placing him or her in home quarantine, home isolation, a self-health management location or a quarantine hotel in accordance with CECC and health authority regulations, while also offering the worker an appropriate degree of care.
4. Precautions to take when a live-in foreign worker tests positive after taking a rapid COVID-19 test or a PCR test
In accordance with CECC and health authority regulations, employers are required to provide live-in foreign workers with medical treatment and ensure they are placed in home quarantine or home isolation. Particular attention should be paid to the following:
(一)請雇主暫停家庭移工工作，安排1 人 1 室空間（獨立專用房間並 含衛浴設備）或檢疫旅館協助其居家隔離，並即時通知衛生單位，
(1) Employers must temporarily suspend the work of the live-in foreign worker and
quarantine them in a one-person-per-room accommodation (an independent room with its own bathroom) or a quarantine hotel, while immediately notifying the health authorities and waiting for notification from health officials about placement in a government quarantine facility or hospital.
(2) Observe the symptoms displayed by the foreign workers and if he or she displays shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, persistent chest pain, chest tightness, confusion and the discoloration of skin, lips or nail beds etc. immediately call 119, contact the local health authorities or call the toll-free 1922 Communicable Disease Reporting and Consultation Hotline.
(3) Employers should show care and concern for live-in foreign workers who have a positive PCR test for COVID-19 or are placed in isolation.
(四)家庭移工快篩陽性或確診隔離及住院期間，或出院後配合中央流 行疫情指揮中心、衛政單位進行居家隔離、自主健康管理期，請 雇主為移工提供符合規定處所，提供適當防護及善盡相關生活照 顧責任，且薪資依勞動契約約定。
(4) If a live-in foreign worker tests positive after a rapid COVID-19 test or a PCR test and is isolated or hospitalized and on leaving hospital subject to home quarantine, home isolation or self-health management, then in concert with CECC or health authority directives the employer should provide him or her with a place to stay that meets related regulations, appropriate PPE and take responsibility for related life care management, with salary determined by the labor contract.
(五)雇主有家庭移工醫療或檢疫/隔離相關問題，請洽詢 1922 專線、
當 地 衛 生 單 位 ， 及 運 用 衛 生 福 利 部 疾 病 管 制 署 網 站
（https://cdc.gov.tw/）查詢各項建議措施及規定，並協助家庭移工 防護。家庭移工工作相關問題請洽 1955 專線。
(5) For any questions relating to the medical treatment, quarantine/isolation of live-in foreign workers, employers can call the toll-free 1922 Communicable Disease Reporting and Consultation Hotline or the local health authorities. The Ministry of Health and Welfare’s Taiwan Centers for Disease Control website (https://cdc.gov.tw/)
can also be used to check related proposal, measures and regulations to help protect live-in foreign workers. For questions relating to the work of live-in foreign workers please call the 1955 Hotline.
參考資料 1 Reference Materials
臺北市 1999 或 02-27208889#9 新北市 02-89535599 轉 1520 基隆市 1999
宜蘭縣 1999 或 03-9357011 連江縣 1999 或 0963-772160 金門縣 082-330751 或 330697
桃園市 居家檢疫:03-3335530、03-3366730 居家隔離:0800-033355
新竹縣 03-5511287 新竹市
03-5216121 轉 304、502 1999
臺中市 04-22289111 轉 21696~21698 非上班時間:1999
彰化縣 04-7531366 南投縣 049-2220904
049-2246048 雲林縣 05-5345811 嘉義縣 05-3621150 嘉義市 05-2338066 臺南市 06-2880180 高雄市 07-8220300 屏東縣 08-7326008
澎湖縣 1999 或 06-9272162 花蓮縣 1999 或 03-8226975
Home Quarantine / Home Isolation Care Service Hotline
County/City Service Hotline
Taipei City 1999 or 02-27208889#9 New Taipei City 02-89535599 EXT 1520
Keelung City 1999
Yilan County 1999 or 03-9357011 Lienchiang County 1999 or 0963-772160 Kinmen County 082-330751 or 330697
Taoyuan City Home quarantine: 03-3335530, 03-3366730 Home isolation: 0800-033355
Hsinchu County 03-5511287 Hsinchu City
03-5216121 EXT 304, 502 1999
Miaoli County 037-559520
Non working hours:1999
Taichung City 04-22289111 EXT 21696~21698 Non working hours: 1999
Changhua County 04-7531366 Nantou County 049-2220904
049-2246048 Yunlin County 05-5345811 Chiayi County 05-3621150
Chiayi City 05-2338066
Tainan City 06-2880180
Kaohsiung City 07-8220300 Pingtun County 08-7326008
Penghu County 1999 or 06-9272162 Hualien County 1999or 03-8226975
Taitung County Home quarantine: 089-352674, 0900-739538
Home isolation: 089-331171#216, 219, 0975-288155
Reference Materials 2
The latest information can be found on the official website of the Taiwan Centers for Disease Control (https://cdc.gov.tw/）