• 沒有找到結果。

2015-2016 The Last Train

N/A
N/A
Protected

Academic year: 2022

Share "2015-2016 The Last Train"

Copied!
23
0
0

加載中.... (立即查看全文)

全文

(1)

2015-2016

The Last Train

(2)

故事大綱 Synopsis

一條窮鄉僻壤的村庄,一間矗立了三十二年的鄉村學校。由於城市發展急促,令到鄉村人數 日漸稀少。村裡的孩子亦慢慢搬離,學校的歡笑聲亦漸漸少了。

Far away in a remote village, there was a village school that had been there for 32 years.

Because of the rapid urban development, the population has been decreasing. Most of the children had moved out. There was less laughter.

在開學禮當天校長正式宣佈最後一位老師沈老師提前退休,省市亦安排新任老師替任,正當 大家議論紛紛之際,校長發表那令人晴天霹靂的消息。因省市新規定每班以六人為準才能得 到資助,所以開學禮亦是結業禮。眾人得知後反應不一,但唯一的共同的想法,並不想就此 結束小學生涯。他們一行五人結陪遊行,引起大眾關注,爭取到為期一個月的期限,若能集 合到六人便能完成那小學生涯。

In the school opening ceremony, the principal announces that she, Miss Shen, t is going to retire early. There will be a new teacher from the province. When everyone is discussing this, the principal announces another piece of bad news. A new regulation requires the school to recruit at least six students before the subsidy is granted. The school opening ceremony, hence, becomes the end of term ceremony. Though everyone reacts differently, they all have one aim. They do not want to end their school life like this. The five students go to protest together. It arouses public concern. They succeed in getting a month’s extension to the deadline. They try their best to recruit one more student.

為著學習原故,他們組成名叫「五小福」 ,務求在期限前找到最後一位學生。

小孩有小孩的問題,大人世界也面對不同的困難。村子�的小店遭到地產霸權收地,一間讓 街坊閒坐清談的小士多「良心士多」,亦要面臨倒閉危機,究竟士多老闆容姨如何化危為 機?

各人帶著不同的心情,有被迫的、有無奈的、有想放棄的,最終學校的命運如何呢?原來關 鍵在那新任老師身上,一個充滿歡笑與淚水的故事。

眾人期望的尾班車能否承載他們到達夢想之地?

車票已在你手,一起向夢想進發!

In order to continue to study, the five kids name themselves the " Fortunate Five" , hoping to recruit the sixth student before the deadline. The kids have their own problems. Adults have different difficulties. At the same time, other villagers are threatened by property control. They are forced to sell their land to the authorities. " Happy Store', a small shop where villagers like to chat is being closed down. How can the shopkeeper Auntie Beauty turn the crisis into an opportunity?

(3)

角色表 (Characters)

洛雲校長 Principal Lauren 沈校長 Principal Shen 彭市長 Mayor Pang 鄭哲(助手) Jing (assistant) 容姨 Auntie Beauty 神婆 Fortune teller 賣菜妹 Grocer

大姐琼 King Kong(Big Sister ) 扭計積 Jigsaw Jack

驚青玲 Shy Ling 大聲貴 Roar Roger

為食琪(韋奕琪) Greedy Grace 夏風鈴 Summer

(4)

第一場 起點缐也是終點缐

Scene 1: The starting line VS the finishing line

SQ1(輕音樂入,燈漸亮,看見一個男孩從台右步入,手裡拿着一個銅鈴,他大大力地搖動 著)

SQ1(Relaxing music, light fades in, a boy walks onto stage from the right. He is holding a bell and he is ringing it.)

貴:鈴、鈴、鈴,開學喇,開學喇!(此時一眾小孩分從四方八面湧入,並衝上台)

Roar Roger: Ring1Ring! Ring! Back to school! Back to school! ( Some students dash onto stage from all directions.)

琼:嘩!好彩無遲到,好耐冇見吖!大家好嗎?

KK: Luckily, I am not late. Long time no see! How are you, everybody?

貴:唏!又幾耐冇見吖,成村得果幾十人,日日見住咁滯!(琼欲發作)

Roar Roger: Hey! Not that long. Our village is so small. Everyone sees everyone every day! ( King Kong gets angry.)

青:喂吖!琼姐,你唔係想鬧人吖嘛?

Shy Ling: Calm down, KK. Do you want to shout at anyone?

琪:咪係囉,你唔記得尋日先喺士多一齊玩咩?容姨,仲請咗我哋食糖忝。(擺出一副為食 樣)

Greedy Grace: Shy Ling is right. Like yesterday, we were playing together at

Happy Store. Remember, Auntie Beauty gave us some candies. ( A greedy look)

青:喂吖!打咗上堂鐘喇,仲唔快啲排隊,我驚俾沈校長鬧!

Shy Ling: Oh! The bell has rung. Line up straight. Otherwise, we will be told off by Principal Shen.

積:傻啦!我咁醒目,一眼關七,校長嚟咗我點會唔知喎!校長!(積望向台右,眾人立即 站好,卻發現積整蠱他們)

Jigsaw jack: Silly! I am so clever. If Principal Shen comes, why don't I know! PRINCIPAL SHEN! ( Jack looks to the right. Everyone is lining up. They are tricked.)

(5)

琼:有冇搞錯吖,搵呢啲嘢嚟玩!嚇死人咩?沈校長!

KK: Hey! How can you play such a silly game? You scared me! Principal Shen!

積:你意為我會信咩?

Jigsaw Jack: Do you think you can play a trick on me?

沈:咳!信咩吖?信唔信我罰你企操場吖嘞!仲唔排隊!

Principal Shen: ( Clear her throat) What do you think, Jack? I am thinking of punishing you by making you stand in the playground! Line up NOW!

眾:沈校長,早晨!(眾站好)

All: Good morning, Principal Shen. ( All standing properly)

沈:各位同學今日喺我哋德誠學校第三十二屆開學禮,首先喺度宣布兩件事,第一今日 喺我最後一日做你哋嘅校長(眾人嘩然,沈舉手示意安靜),因為我都夠時間退休啦。第二件 事就係市政府派咗一位新嘅校長老師嚟接替我,呢位就係洛雲校長,我的俾啲掌聲佢!(洛 從台左入)

Principal Shen: I am here to inform everybody that the opening ceremony of Tak Shing School is going to begin now. I am here to announce two things: first,

today is the last day I will work here.

(Everyone is showing excitement. Principal Shen raises her hand to show 'Keep silent')

It's time for my retirement. Second, the government has sent you a new principal to replace me. And she is Principal Lauren. Give her a big hand.

( Miss Lauren walks onto the stage from the left).

洛:各位同學你哋好,我就係你哋嘅校長老師,希望大家新一年可以好好學習。(此時一個 硬磞著面的人由台右入,助手跟入)

Lauren: Good morning, children. I am your new principal. I am Miss Lauren, your teacher- principal. In the coming year, I really hope that everyone can try their best. (At the same time, the Mayor comes from stage right, followed by an assistant.)

彭:唔駛嘞!你哋冇新嘅一年!

Mayor Pang: No no no! you DON'T have a new YEAR!

沈:彭市長,我唔係好明你意思?(彭伸出手,助不明所指)

Shen: Mr Pang: I don't understand. ( Mayor holds out his hands. Assistant Jing seems to not understand)

彭:信吖!(助遞上一封信件)蠢到死!市政府勒令德誠學校立即停辦!(眾纷紛議論)

(6)

Mayor Pang: Give me the LETTERS! ( Jing passes him some letters.) STUPID! The government has ordered the suspension of your school-Tak Shing School.

( Everyone murmurs.)

沈:點解會咁突然嘅?

Shen: Why does everything happen so suddenly?

彭:其實一啲都唔突然,你哋學校收生人數一年比一年少,你都預咗有今日架嘞!

Mayor Pang: It is not SUDDEN. You school cannot recruit enough students every year.

The numbers are GOING DOWN. You could predict this day coming!

洛:但係我哋今年有五個學生都達到市政府要求吖!

Lauren: We have five students this year. It just fits the requirement of the government.

沈:洛校長,改咗嘞!六個!(遞上信搖頭)

Shen: Sorry, Miss Lauren, it has changed. The minimum requirement is six. ( Pass the letter and look disappointed)

洛:之前都唔喺咁架,不嬲都有商有量架,咁依家啲學生點吖?

Lauren: It has changed?! There should be a way out! We can talk. Please think about the children.

彭:叫啲學生自行散去,佢哋啲父母會搞掂架嘞!至於洛校長你啦喎,市政府會安排你去第 二度任教,有得做,咪做住先囉,你唔係唔做吖!

Mayor Pang: You can ask the students to find a new school. Their parents can help! And you! The government will arrange a new job for you. You need to earn a living! Right!

青:彭市長,咁我哋係唔係冇書讀吖?(欲喊)

Shyling: Mr Pang, does it mean we have no school to study in? ( Want to cry)

彭:咁又唔係嘅,你哋夠六個人咪有書讀囉!(冷笑,轉身離場)

Myor Pang: I didn't say that. IF you can find SIX students, you can carry on with your studies. ( leave with a cold smile)

沈:洛校長,對唔住,如果知道係咁我就唔會力邀你嚟,搞到你而家咁。

(7)

Shen: Miss Lauren, I'm so sorry. If I had been informed earlier, I would not have invited you to come. I'm really sorry.

洛:其實都唔關你事,我自己都想嚟幫下手啫。

Lauren: It's not your fault. I think I can help!

貴:咁我哋而家仲上唔上堂吖?唔上我返屋企囉!

Roar Riger: So what are we doing now? If there are no lessons, I’m going home.

青:如果爸爸媽媽佢哋知我冇學返實叫我去落田幫手。

Shyling: If my dad and mum find out that there is no school, they will force me to work in the field.

琪:我好肚餓吖!(眾人開始散去)

Greedy Grace: I'm very hungry now! ( Everyone leaves in various directions)

琼:大家唔好咁啦,不如諗下辦法啦!(眾人仍然離去)我想讀書吖!(眾人停)讀書識字先至 有將來吖!

Big Sister: Please stay. We can think of a way! ( Others still leaving) I WANT SCHOOL!

(Everyone stops) Education can change our fate, our future!

洛:小琼,你講得好啱,但係⋯⋯。

Lauren: KK, you are right. But...

積:等等先,頭先彭市長話夠六個人就可以繼續上堂,我哋可以⋯⋯!

Jack: Wait! Our Mayor Mr Pang said that if we can find the sixth student and we can carry on with our studies in this school. We can...!

眾:搵第六個學生!

All: Find a sixth student.

青:但係我驚⋯⋯。

Shyling: But I'm afraid....

積:有乜好驚吖,要驚就兩份驚,你唔記得村民叫我哋做⋯⋯!

(8)

Jack: Be brave! We are all together here! Remember, our name ' Fortunate Five'

眾:五小福吖嘛!(五人向台左離場,剩下兩位校長老師,洛望向沈,沈無奈的搖頭,洛跟 著出,音樂入,燈暗)SQ2

All: Fortunate Five ! ( Five of them leave from Stage left, leaving behind two teachers.

They look at one another is desperation. Music in, light fades in.)

第二場 五福甘行

Scene 2: The Five Fortune

(一眾五小福從台下遊行般走出,有的從台上出,此時眾村民可以出,讓五人穿插增加聲 援,及轉動佈景,最後眾人停在《良心士多》歇息。)

( A protest of five walks onto the stage. Some from the store. Some are among the villagers. Setting into a store.)

貴:行咗成日都係得個桔。(氣餒坐在櫈上)

Roar Roger: We have been walking for the whole day, BUT in vain.

青:我咪就係話驚搵唔到學生囉,仲揾咗幾日㖭。其實我哋一早都應該諗到,成條村得果百 幾人,一半以上係老人家,剩低嘅都係大人,全村得番我哋五個細路咋,所以咪叫五小福 囉!

ShyLing: I'm afraid we cannot find a sixth student. It has been days. In fact, everything is clear. There are a hundred villagers, Half of them are old people. The

others are adults. There are only five children. And we are all here. The ' Fortunate Five'.

積:頭先我見到蘭姨好似有BB吖,夾埋佢個B咪有六個囉,係咪好醒呢?

Jack: I just saw that Auntie Ling is expecting a baby. With the baby, there are six of us.

Aren’t I clever?

琼:未出世吖!點聽書吖?

KK: The baby hasn’t been born yet. How can it have a seat at school?

(9)

積:呢啲咪叫「胎教」囉!

Jack: This is called Prenatal education.

洛:大家唔好咁快放棄啦,可能近排有新嘅人搬嚟呢度住,我哋唔知呢?

Lauren: Don't give up. Maybe there are new comers. Maybe... It's not the end.

琪:洛校長,其實你有冇啲肚餓呢?

Greedy Grace: Miss Lauren, do you feel hungry?

洛:係喎,我哋行咗成日都未食嘢忝,不如⋯⋯。

Lauren: Oh yes, a bit! We have been walking all day without eating. We can..

琪:不如去容姨間士多度食囉!多謝,洛校長!(飛快地走向士多)

Greedy Grace: We can go to Auntie Beauty's shop! Thank you, Principal Lauren.

洛:真係無你修!

Lauren: You are welcome!

眾:容姨,我哋嚟幫趁吖!(容從台後拿著黑板出)

All: Auntie Beauty, we are here to help! ( Take out a board)

容:又係你班細路幫趁定係嚟搞搞震先?(笑著說)

Auntie Beauty: You guys again! Do you want food or to play a game? ( Laughing)

妹:容姨姨,我想食糖吖?

Sister: Auntie Beauty, I want candies.

容:老規矩!

Auntie beauty: As usual.

青、琪:知道!(二人跑向黑板寫下「知足」二字)

ShyLing and Grace: Yes, madam! ( Run to the board and write 'happiness') 容:呢兩個乜嘢字嚟架?(拿糖給二人)

Auntie beauty: What does that mean? ( Give the kids some candies)

(10)

洛:知足!

Lauren: Happiness.

容:你係?

Aunite: You are...

洛:我喺德誠學校新嚟嘅校長,洛雲!

Lauren: I am Miss Lauren-the new teacher principal

容:你就係果個做一日就要走嘅校長吖?後生女,時也命也,趁後生嗱嗱聲去第二度發展 囉。

Auntie: I see! You are the principal who just works for one day and must leave. Young lady, there is always something that we cannot control. You are still young, leave and find another job in the city.

洛:容姨,我都係想幫班細路啫!就好似你咁請佢哋食嘢氹佢哋開心,仲叫佢哋寫字俾你 睇,希望佢哋多啲練習!

Lauren: Auntie Beauty, I have come to help. Just like you, you always make them happy.

You ask them to spell words. I know! You want them to practise more.

容:其實我都係想借啲意讀書識字啫,我哋細個窮冇錢讀書,開間舖頭仔都係為兩餐。我都 唔想下一代好似我咁盲字都唔識多個!

Auntie: Let's just say this! I want to learn. I came from a poor family. When I was young, I was not sent to school. I am lucky to have this shop. At least, I can earn two meals. I don't want to see that our next generation is illiterate.

貴:盲字,我識吖!我教你吖!

Roger: I know the word' illiterate'. I can teach you.

眾:喂!(眾人望向貴,貴伸一伸脷) All: Sh...

容:可惜呢度都維持唔度幾耐!(搖頭嘆息)

Auntie: But a pity! My shop is going to be closed down. ( looking desperately) 眾:「良心士多」要執?

(11)

All: Happy Store is going to be closed down!

容:都唔係叫執嘅,彭市長拎張合約話要收咗呢幅地之後,就喺隔離街俾番個舖位我開果啲 唔知乜鬼便利店喎!

Auntie: The reason is our new Mayor, Mr Pang wants to buy this piece of land. He wants to improve the facilities here. In the next street, there is a convenience shop.

琼:容姨,我哋唔要果啲便利店,我哋要呢間士多!

KK: Auntie Beauty, I don't want that convenience shop. I want to come to your store..

眾:係吖!我哋唔捨得你吖!(眾一擁而上)

All: yes, me too. Me too. ( All crowd around Auntie Beauty)

容:乖乖,容姨知你哋乖!

Auntie: I love you all.

洛:容姨,如果你唔捨得咪唔好應承市長囉,你簽咗合約未?

Lauren: Auntie Beauty, you have the right to keep this piece of land. You don't need to close your shop. Have you signed the contract?

容:我都唔識字,剩係識個「不」啊、「究」啊、「償」咁,其他都唔曉!

Auntie: I don't know how to read or write. I just know 'yes', 'no', and 'I don't know'.

洛:不如我幫你睇下!(容遞上合約)點解會咁架?

Lauren: If you don't mind, can I have a look at the contract?

SQ3(緊張音樂入,眾人離場,燈光轉變,洛坐在台右櫈上寫著信)

SQ3 ( tense music, everyone leave, light change, Miss Lauren is writing a letter.)

(12)

第三場 家書與大祠堂 Ancestral hall

(音樂轉換成輕而悲傷,洛坐下寫著信,另一面有一小女孩步入)

(Music changes into sad mood. Miss Lauren is writing a letter. On the other side of the stage is a little girl.)

洛:(場外音)風鈴,當你睇到呢封信嘅時候,唔知你喺度做緊乜呢?SQ4可能爸爸陪緊你去 玩,媽媽而家喺一間叫德誠學校做緊校長老師,我諗你一定唔知乜嘢叫校長老師,即係我雖 然係校長,但係就要做埋老師嘅工作,全校得我一個老師咋。我有五位好可愛嘅學生,有一 個叫為食琪,我諗你見到佢一定會鍾意佢,因為佢同你一樣都咁鍾意食零食。(此時風背著 背包行上台,剛巧撞見六小福衝入,積不小心撞到風手上的麵包。)

Lauren:(VO)Summer, when you receive this letter, what are you doing? Playing with dad?

I am now working in a small village school called Tak Shing School. I am a principal teacher. It means I am both a principal and a teacher. There is only one teacher here. I have five lovely pupils. One is called Greedy Grace. I think you would like to meet her because she likes eating snacks, just like you.(Summer is carrying a backsack. In a rush, the Fortunate Five crash into her. Jack carelessly drop Summer's bread onto the ground.)

風:唏!有冇搞錯吖?撞到人一句對唔住都冇!

Summer: Hey! What are you doing ? You hit me. You don't even apologize.

積:對唔住吖!我哋趕時間吖!(轉身再走) Jack: Sorry! We are in a hurry! (turn and leave)

風:唔準走住!

Summer: Stop! You can't leave.

琼:乜事吖?

KK: Why?

風:你哋整跌我個麵包要賠。

Summer: You guys dropped my bread. You must give me some money.

青:下?我哋邊有錢賠喎?(想哭)

Shy ling: We have no money!(start to cry)

(13)

琪:其實跌咗落地下啫,一樣食得架!(隨即執起麵包放入口)

Greedy Grace: It's just dropped on the ground. It is edible! (Pick the bread up and put in the mouth)

眾:唔好吖!

All: No.

琪:你睇下!(遞給風)

Greddy Grace: See! (Hand it over to Summer)

風:哼!我唔同你哋拗,總之你哋要賠返個麵包俾我!

Summer: I am not going to argue with you. Anyway, compensate me for my loss.

貴:咁野蠻架!咪話咗冇心同埋講咗對唔住囉!

Roar Roger: You are such a barbarian. We have said 'SORRY'.

風:你講邊個野蠻吖?

Summer: Who are you talking about?

琼:對唔住吖!我知係我哋唔啱,但係因為我哋有啲急事要處理,所以請你願諒。(躹躬後 沒理風的反應)我哋走喇!(眾人跟著離去)

KK: Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! It 's all our fault. But we have serious and important things to do.

Please forgive us. (Summer had no response.)Let's go!(The Fortunate Five leave)

積:如果你真係要賠嘅話,你嚟德誠學校搵我哋校長,佢會賠俾你架!

Jack: If you really need compensation, come to Tak Shing School and talk to our principal.

She may be able to help.

青:我哋校長叫洛校長吖!

Shyling: Our principal is called Miss Lauren.

洛:如果你有假期希望你都能夠嚟呢度玩下,永遠愛你嘅⋯⋯。

Lauren: If you have a holiday, come and visit me. Love you forever.

二:媽媽?!(洛剛巧寫完信,燈暗音樂入,二人離場,此時佈景轉換成一個「大祠堂」,

一眾鄕親父老雲集,燈亮)

(14)

Both: Mummy! (Lauren has just finished writing her letter. Light dims, music in. Both leave.

Setting to an ancestral hall with many villagers. Light in.)

神:我問過「聖杯」架嘞,今次實發達架!

Fortune teller: I have made a prediction on the shrine cup. We will earn a lot of money.

菜:你講就係架嘞,說話又唔係咁講,我種幾多「遭」菜先有咁多錢先?

Grocer: Really. Do you know how many vegetables I need to grow in order to earn this huge sum of MONEY?

神:不如一陣問清楚吖市長啦!

Fortune teller: Let's ask the Mayor to clarify it.

菜:都好喎!(議論紛紛,此時彭從另一面手執合約入,身後跟著一助手入)

Grocer: Good idea!(During the discussion, Mayor Pang comes onto stage from the other side, holding the contracts.)

彭:嗱!各位鄉親,你哋只要喺上面簽個字,你哋就可以樓換樓、舖換舖,仲有每人突發現 金一萬!

Mayor Pang: Hi, everybody, now sign your name on top of the contracts, you can change for a bigger house or a bigger shop.

神:係咪咁盞吖?拎份嘢睇過?(助遞上合約,彭截下細看)

Fortune teller: Really? Let me see!!!(Assistant shows the contracts.)

彭:唔係呢份吖!你有冇咁蠢吖,有名架,咁都俾錯得?食塞米!

Mayor Pang: Not this one! You stupid! See, there are names on them.

菜:喂!神婆,你話哂都識下字,講乜架?

Grocer: You are a fortune teller. You always say you know how to read. What are these things about?

神:唔⋯⋯唔⋯⋯吖⋯⋯,好⋯⋯幾好⋯⋯!係囉,即係好囉!

Fortune teller: Mmmm, good, quite good, yes, good, yes, good.

(15)

菜:即係點啫?咩?好,幾好⋯⋯咁,點吖?

Grocer: So? What? What do you mean by yes yes good.

神:唏!好就即係好囉!樓換樓喎,仲有彭市長係自己鄉親,唔通會呃我哋咩?

Fortune teller: Yes means good. Good is yes. You can exchange your house for a bigger house. Mayor Pang is our village neighbour. He won't cheat us!

菜:咁⋯⋯又係!

Grocer: You're right.

彭:咪係囉!我為大家福利著想!簽啦!(手下遞上筆)

Mayor Pang: Of course. I am here for the benefit of you ALL. Don't miss it. SIGN...(Pass the pens)

神:咪執輸,我簽先!盲公陳有錢起多幾間祖屋都得啦!(神簽名,跟著其他人亦簽下) Fortune teller: So jetso. I go first. Blind Chan, you can use the money to build more

houses. (Fortune teller signs the contract, followed by others.)

彭:好喇!各位遲啲會有人上嚟傾埋啲手尾,我哋走喇!(二人離去,此時六小福從另一面 跑入)

Mayor Pang: Good... good... good. Later, I will assign someone to do the follow up. Let's go. (Two leave. Fortune Five come onto stage.)

貴:你哋⋯⋯你⋯⋯。(喘氣)

Roar Roger: Have you...you. (Gasping)

菜:我哋都話咗冇細路咯,走喇!

Grocer: We do not have kids here. Go go go.

積:你哋未簽架呵?

Jack: Have you all signed the contracts?

神:細路仔,呢啲嘢關你乜事啫!

Fortune teller: Little kid, it's not your business.

琼:彭市長呃你哋吖!

KK: Mayor Pang is a liar.

(16)

神:你講乜吖?細路女咪亂講喎?

Fortune teller: What are you talking about? Don't say nonsense.

容:佢哋冇亂講架,好彩洛校長幫我睇過份嘢咋!(神一手搶去合約睇)

Beauty: They are not saying nonsense. Miss Lauren is so kind to read this contract for me.

( Fortune teller grasps it)

神:點解你份合約喺中文架?我果份唔係嘅?

Fortune teller: Why is your contract in Chinese? It is different from ours.

洛:你果份喺英文?佢知你識中文,果個彭市長點解會咁奸架?

Lauren: Yours are English? The Mayor knows that you know Chinese, so he gives you English contracts. He is really cunning.

菜:咁你又講到自己好似睇得明咁?

Grocer: Why did you say you understood everything. Yes yes good.

神:咁如果俾人知唔識好瘀架嘛,邊估到個市長咁奸啫?

Fortune teller: I can't let people know I don't know English. How should I know the Mayor is so cunning!

洛:彭市長俾你哋簽果份叫做委託書,簡單啲講係叫你哋將啲業權俾佢話事,當中嘅利益佢 會佔七成!

Lauren: Mayor Pang has signed a legal document with you. Simply, he is the legal holder.

He can control what to do with your land. He can earn 70 % in total.

眾:嘩!咁狼死架!有冇搞錯吖?

All: Oh my god! He is very devious!

容:佢本來話同我換舖,原來個新舖只係得五年使用權,只後就要每年交租,你哋諗下我原 本間舖係自己架!

Beauty: He said he would give me a new shop. But I own the land for just 5 years. After that, I need to pay rent. I just don't understand I need to pay rent for my OWN property.

(17)

眾:我哋要揾彭市長理論!(眾人喧鬧)

All: We need to protest against Mayor Pang. (All in a riot)

神:今次真係神仙都救唔到嘞!

Fortune teller: Even god can't help!

洛:各位冷靜啲先,我哋⋯⋯!

Lauren: Calm down, we can...!

貴:洛校長,為食琪好似唔見咗!

Roar Roger: Miss Lauren, Greedy Grace is missing!

洛:吓?點解會唔見咗嘅?我怕佢會有危險。

Lauren: Why? What has happened? She may be in danger.

積:不如我哋兵分兩路咯,一部份人去搵市長,我哋幾小福同容姨去搵為食琪!

Jack: We can divide ourselves into 2 groups. One group of us go to find Mayor Pang.

Another group find Grace.

洛:就咁決定啦!(緊張音樂入,大伙兒浩浩盪盪離去,燈暗)SQ5 Lauren: Let's do it. Go! ( tense music, all leave the stage, light dim.)

第四場 黑白分明

Scene 4: Black and white

(音樂轉變看見琪鬼鬼崇崇從台右步入)

(Music changes. Greedy Grace is sneaking onto the stage.)

琪:頭先明明仲見到架,點解咁快唔見咗嘅?(此時風從後面跳入)

Grace: I’ve just seen her around. Where is she now? ( Summer jumps out from behind.) 風:你做乜跟住我?

Summer: Why are you following me?

(18)

琪:嚇死人咩?我只係想同你講對唔住,同埋請你食架!(從衣袋拿出一粒糖)

Grace: You scared me! I just want to say sorry to you. And this is for you. ( A candy from the pocket.)

風:請我食?

Summer: For me?

琪:係吖!我哋做個朋友吖!

Grace: Yeap! Can..we ..be.. friends?

風:(望望琪,沈思)好吖!我接受你嘅邀請,我叫夏風鈴!

Summer: ( Look at Grace for a while) Ok! We can make friends. My name is Summer.

琪:為食琪!

Grace: I am Greedy.

風:真名?

Summer: Greedy!

琪:花名,我真名叫韋奕琪。係呢,風鈴,你點解會一個人嚟呢度嘅?

Grace: It's a nick name. My real name is Grace. I like eating. Summer, why are you alone?

風:講比你聽都得,不過你唔準話俾人聽架!(琪點頭)其實我係離家出走架!(琪掩口)我嚟 呢度係要搵返我媽媽!

Summer: I can tell you the secret. But promise not to tell others.(Grace nods her head) I’ve run away from home. (Grace covers her mouth) I’ve come here to look for my mother.

琪:你媽媽⋯⋯係⋯⋯洛校長?

Grace: Is your mother.. Miss Lauren?

風:你識佢架?

Summer: Yes, how do you know her?

琪:係吖⋯⋯!(此時彭及助手從外傳來聲音) Grace: She is.... ( Suddenly, somebody is around.)

(19)

彭:你同我好好睇實啲合約,如果有乜閃失你就知!

Mayor: You take care of these contracts. I will beat you if you dare to lose one.

琪:吖!彭市長嚟吖,快啲釐埋先啦!(二人釐在樹後,彭正入) Grace: It's the Mayor. Let's hide. ( Both hide behind the tree)

彭:我哋仲有十幾戶未簽,仲有果個大肚蘭姨呢?

Mayor: There are still 10 troublesome families who are reluctant to sign, especially the pregnant woman Mrs Lang!

手:彭市長,咁樣好似唔係幾好喎!

Assistant: Mayor Pang, it doesn’t seem nice to drive her away.

彭:我唔出糧俾你好唔好?正食塞米!行啦!

Mayor: Stupid!

手:哎喲!(合約跌滿一地)

Assistant: Ooops! ( All the contracts on the floor)

彭:都話你食塞米啦,仲唔快啲執,汚糟咗你就知。

Mayor: Stupid! Pick them up. If they get dirty, I will beat you.

琪:佢咁講咪即係果啲村民簽咗果份嘢?

Grace: Those are the contracts signed by our villagers.

風:合約?應該係嘞!

Summer: Contracts! I think so!

琪:咁今次弊嘞!洛校長話果份嘢呃人唔簽得架!咁點算吖?

Grace: Oh no! Miss Lauren said those contracts are fake. Mayor Pang is cheating them out of money. What can we do?

風:唔⋯⋯我有計,我哋⋯⋯!(二人耳語) Summer: I have a plan....! ( whisper)

(20)

琪:彭市長,你好!

Grace: Mr Pang, how are you?

彭:邊度走隻塞豆窿出嚟?咩事吖?

Mayor: Who are you? I don't know you. What's the matter?

琪:彭市長,我有位朋友啱啱喺首都落嚟,佢話好想認識你!

Grace: Mr Pang, I have a rich friend who comes from a big city. She wants to meet you.

風:彭市長,幸會,幸會!(互相握手)呢位先生,你好!(也伸出手互握)咦?你哋跌咗嘢 喎,我哋幫你執吖!(風、琪執拾)

Summer: Mr Pang, nice to meet you. ( shake hands) How are you? ( shake hands) Oh!

your papers are on the ground. let me help you PICK THEM UP. ( Summer and Grace pick up the papers)

手:唔駛嘞!唔駛嘞!咦?點解咁汚糟嘅?市長,你睇下啲合約!

Assistant: Thanks! Oh no! All the contracts are dirty. Mayor, you see!

彭:啲合約咩事吖?點解?(開始翻合約)隻手咁污糟嘅?係你哋?啲乜嚟架?朱古力!激死 我,捉住佢哋!(手試圖捉二人,但此時一眾村民從台另一面步入)

Mayor: What happens to the contracts? Why? ( flip them) Why are my hands dirty? Who are you? What is this messy thing? CHOCOLATE! You drive me MAD. CATCH THEM( Assistant tries to catch the girls. All the villagers come.)

容:同我停手!(手停下望向彭) Beauty: Stop! (Assistant stops)

彭:哼!做乜咁人齊吖?諗住多謝我帶「竭」你哋想請我飲茶吖!

Mayor: Why are you all here? I know, high tea with me!

洛:彭市長,你對啲村民所做嘅事,已經公諸於世,你有乜解釋?

Lauren: Mr Pang, your secret is out. Everyone knows you are a liar. Do you have anything to say?

彭:我係市長,我嘅說話就係真相,況且你哋已經簽哂合約⋯⋯!

Mayor: I am the Mayor. My words are the truth. And you silly guys have signed all the contracts!

(21)

風:你意思係呢啲汚糟紙吖?(遞出一張印有手印的合約)

Summer: Do you mean these dirty papers? ( show one with dirt.)

彭:你呢個咁冇家教嘅細路佬,喺邊個個女?

Mayor: How dare you? Whose daughter is she ?

洛:唔好意思,佢喺我個女。(風走向洛)風風點解你會喺度嘅?

Lauren: Sorry. She is my daughter. (Summer goes to mum.) Summer, why are you here?

風:我特登嚟搵你架!

Summer: I came to look for you!

彭:唏!你哋母女團聚唔關我事,我走先!(一眾村民攔截彭)

Mayor: Family gathering. I LEAVE first. ( All the villagers stop him.)

菜:彭市長,你唔講清楚我唔駛旨意走!

Grocer: Mr Pang, if you do not explain clearly, you CAN'T LEAVE.

彭:你敢?

Mayor: How dare...dare... dare YOU!

洛:你意圖呃村民簽一份不平等嘅合約,呃佢哋嘅財產!

Lauren: You intend to cheat the villagers into signing an unfair contract. You steal their money. You are a thief!

彭:唏!唔好呃呃聲咁難聽,當初喺你哋唔睇清楚份合約啫,關人乜事?(拿起合約) Mayor: Don't speak to me like that! They did not see clearly and signed the contracts. it's

not my fault.

眾:嘩!呢份都叫合約,垃圾紙就真!(眾人大笑) All: these are not contracts. They are rubbish. ( laugh)

彭:你哋唔駛開心住,咁多張梗有啲冇污糟嘅!亞邊個邊個同我收起佢!

Mayor: Don't be so happy. Let me find a clean one. You... help me!

手:哎呀!彭市長,最後果幾張冇汚糟嘅都俾我唔小心整汚糟埋!(刻意地) Assistant: Oh no! Mr Pang, the last CLEAN one is dirtied by me! ( intentionally)

(22)

彭:你⋯⋯邊個⋯⋯。

Mayor: You... STUPID!

手:唔駛講喇,我真係睇唔過眼,一個人點可以咁冇良心架,我唔會再幫你!仲有我有名 架,我叫鄭哲。

Assistant: Be quiet! I feel very sorry for the villagers. Where is your conscience? One more thing, I have a name. I am called JING!

彭:哼!你哋好嘢,我返到市政廳,我就會叫人拉晒你哋!

Mayor: Hey! I will tell them governor and put you all in jail.

沈:唔駛嘞!呢度有份由省政府發出嘅禁止令,彭市長,因在職時行為失當,現停職待查!

Shen: I don't think so! This is a legal document issued by the government. Mr Pang, your misconduct is under investigation.

彭:冇可能,冇可能!(欲衝向沈,幾位村民攔住並捉緊彭)我唔會就咁算數,你哋睇住嚟!

不過唔緊要你間學校都喺要執!(此時五小福走向台前)

Mayor: Impossible! ( Rush to Shen) I won't give up. You will pay for this! But anyway, your school needs to be closed.( Fortunate Five come together)

5:唔係噃,因為我哋搵到第六位學生就係⋯⋯佢!(指向風)

Five: You are wrong. We have the sixth student. .... over there. ( Point to Summer)

風:(望向眾人,吸一口氣)冇錯,我哋喺⋯⋯。

Summer: ( Look around, breathe in) Yes, we are....

眾:六小福!(同一姿勢,眾村民帶走彭) All: The Six Fortune!

洛:風鈴,你真係決定留喺度讀書?

Lauren: Summer, have you made up your mind to study here?

風:媽媽,我可唔可以留喺度同你生活吖?

Summer: Mum, can I stay here and live with you?

(23)

洛:唔得架,咁你爸爸點吖?你喺城市學校嘅學位點吖?

Lauren: No, how about your father? How about your life in the big city?

風:媽媽,我大個嘞,我想選擇一個令自己開心嘅生活吖,仲有讀書唔係講名唔名校,而係 有冇心!我信媽媽一定會教好我——哋!(行近五小福)

Summer: Mum, I am not a baby. I can choose my life. A life that makes me happy.

Studying doesn't mean going to a famous school. Studying means how much you give with your heart! Mum, I 'm sure you can teach me well. (Go to the Fortunate Five)

洛:唔!(點頭,眾人歡呼)

Lauren: Yes! Of course! ( Nod the head,. Everyone cheers.)

六:我哋係德誠學校⋯⋯。

Six: We are from Tak Shing School

貴:五小福!(眾望貴)

Roar Roger: We are Fortunate Five! ( Everyone looks at him)

六:六小福!(音樂入,全台出,謝幕)SQ6

Six: We are the Fortunate Six! ( Music in. All actors come out. )

劇完

The End

參考文獻

相關文件

了⼀一個方案,用以尋找滿足 Calabi 方程的空 間,這些空間現在通稱為 Calabi-Yau 空間。.

In addition to the new measures to be implemented in the 2020/21 school year set out in paragraph 5 above, the EDB will continue to provide public sector ordinary primary

Robinson Crusoe is an Englishman from the 1) t_______ of York in the seventeenth century, the youngest son of a merchant of German origin. This trip is financially successful,

Now, nearly all of the current flows through wire S since it has a much lower resistance than the light bulb. The light bulb does not glow because the current flowing through it

(a) The principal of a school shall nominate such number of teachers of the school for registration as teacher manager or alternate teacher manager of the school as may be provided

In addition to the new measures to be implemented in the 2019/20 school year set out in paragraph 10 above, the EDB will continue to provide public sector ordinary primary

An additional senior teacher post, to be offset by a post in the rank of APSM, is provided to each primary special school/special school with primary section that operates six or

(ii) “The dismissal of any teacher who is employed in the school – (a) to occupy a teacher post in the establishment of staff provided for in the code of aid for primary