範圍：課本 B4 L7、9。字彙測驗卷 Test 7-12。句型；U19-20。妙妙：第六回。
1. I remember the day—October 24, 1975—very well. That was the day my mother and almost all the women in Iceland took a day off to protest __(1)__ gender inequality. __(2)__
高一下期末考英文題庫(40%) Book2 L7 綜合測驗
1. If you’re looking for an entertaining way to increase your knowledge, consider watching some TED Talk videos. TED __(1)__ Technology, Entertainment, Design. It is a nonprofit organization that __(2)__ thinkers to give talks in a variety of areas, including philosophy, business, and medicine. Many of these talks can be viewed for free on TED.com.
說明：第31題至第40題，每題一個空格，請依文意在文章後所提供的 (A) 到 (J) 選項中分 別選出最適當者，並將其英文字母代號畫記在答案卡之「選擇題答案區」。各題答 對者，得1分；答錯、未作答或畫記多於一個選項者，該題以零分計算。
Often called ―rainforests of the sea,‖ coral reefs provide a home for 25% of all species in the ocean. They are stony structures full of dark hideaways where fish and sea animals can lay their eggs and 31 from predators. Without these underwater ―apartment houses,‖ there would be fewer fish in the ocean. Some species might even become 32 or disappear completely.
17. Fortunately, the bullet didn’t hit any organs, and the man survived.
18. Everyone must make an appointment in advance in order to see the doctor. He makes no . 19. The terms of the contract are so that it took me several hours to fully understand them.
20. When grading essay papers, the teacher must remain and review everyone’s work using the same standard.