• 沒有找到結果。

What is the manual mode? 什麼是手動模式?

在文檔中 上海 上海 上海 (頁 65-0)

17 17

17 Operational modes Operational modes Operational modes Operational modes 運行模式 運行模式 運行模式 運行模式

17.1 What is the manual mode? 什麼是手動模式? 什麼是手動模式? 什麼是手動模式? 什麼是手動模式?

In manual mode the robot can only move in a reduced and safe speed, and only under manual control.

You need to press the enabling switch to activate the robot’s motors. The manual mode is most often used when creating programs and when commissioning a robot system.

在手動模式,機器人只能用安全,低速模式運行,並只能手動控制。需要按住使能鍵來激活馬達上電。手 動模式常在創建程序,或測試程序時使用。

In manual mode you normally: 在手動模式下

• Jog the robot back on its path when you return to operation after an emergency stop 緊急停止後,

重新操作機器人回到他的路徑上。

• Correct the value of I/O signals after error conditions 錯誤發生後,修改I/O值

• Create and edit RAPID programs 創建RAPID程序

• Tune programmed positions.調整點位 Procedure:

Step Action Info/Illustration

1 Set the mode switch in the manual position.將運轉模式設 定為手動

17.1.1.1.1 NOTE! 注意

If your specific system uses a distributed operator’s panel, controls and indicators may not be placed exactly as described in this manual. Please consult your plant or cell documentation for details.

如果你的系統使用一個以上操作盤,操作或指示可能與本資料不同,請參閱你們自己的具體資料。

Controls and indicators do however look and function the same way.

但其功能與本資料介紹的是一樣的

17.2 Error! Reference source not found.Manual mode 100% (Error! Reference source not found.Option, testing mode) 手動全速(選項,測試模式) 手動全速(選項,測試模式) 手動全速(選項,測試模式) 手動全速(選項,測試模式)

Use full speed manual mode when the program is to be tested in more natural conditions than the reduced speed that the manual mode offers, for instance to test synchronization between the robot and a conveyor or other external equipment.

手動模式只提供低速,當在需要與實際情況相接近的情況下調試程序時,就需要使用手動全速模式。例如 測試機器人與傳送帶或其他外部設備同步運行時。

The full speed manual mode allows you to run the program in full speed while still having access to all the available debugging functions of the program editor.

手動全速狀態允許你在使用全速時,仍可以有辦法測試編輯程序。

DANGER!

Make sure no personnel are in safeguarded space when starting the program. 確認沒有人進入危險區域後,再開 始程序運行。

Procedure:

Step Action Info/Illustration

1 Set the mode switch in the full speed manual position.

將運行模式打到手動全速運行模式

2 Tap OK to close the dialog. 按 OK 關閉對話框

If you change the switch back to manual mode the dialog will be closed automatically.

如果切換到手動減速模式,對話框自動關閉

17.3 Automatic mode (production mode) 自動模式(生產模式) 自動模式(生產模式) 自動模式(生產模式) 自動模式(生產模式)

Error! Reference source not found.Error! Reference source not found. In automatic mode the enabling switch is disconnected so that the robot can move without human intervention.

在自動模式下,使能鍵失效。所以機器人不受人為幹涉。

A robot system in production normally runs in the automatic mode. This mode enables controlling the robot system remotely, for instance by using the controller's I/O signals. An input signal may be used to start and stop a RAPID program, another to activate the robot's motors.

在生產時,機器人通常使用自動模式。這種模式下可以遙控機器人。例如,使用控制器的輸入輸出信號。

一個輸入信號就可以用於控制RAPID程序的開始或停止。另一個信號激活電機。

There are also additional safeguarding mechanisms active in automatic mode, not used in manual mode, to increase safety.

在自動狀態下,也有一些在手動狀態下不用的安全處理信號來增加安全性。

Limitations限制

Jogging is not possible in automatic mode. There may also be other specific tasks that you should perform in manual mode to make sure only you are in control of the robot and its movements.

自動狀態下不允許手動操作機器人。還有一些其他的任務,需要你在手動狀態下,確認機器人的運動軌 跡。

In automatic mode you normally: 自動狀態下,通常

• Start and stop processes. 啟動或停止進程

• Load, start and stop RAPID programs. 加載,啟動,停止RAPID程序

• Return the robot to it's path when you return to operation after an emergency stop. 當急停後,將機 器人回歸他的路徑

• Perform other process-oriented tasks.執行其他進程任務

A well-designed system allows you to perform tasks safely and without affecting the running process. In such a system you can at any time enter safeguarded space temporarily having the process stopped by safeguarding mechanisms while you perform the tasks necessary. When you leave safeguarded space the process is resumed.

Please consult your plant or cell documentation for details on process oriented tasks.

17.3.1.1.1 CAUTION! 小心

If the robot system is under remote control actions such as starting or stopping process applications and RAPID programs may be overridden. Path tuning may also be disturbed.

In such case perform the mentioned tasks in manual mode.

When should I put the system in automatic mode? 什麼時候可以進入自動運轉狀態?

Switch the system to automatic mode when you have a process application or a RAPID program that is ready to be

run in production. 當完成編程工作,並已經過手動測試後,可切換系統到自動狀態。

17.3.1.1.2 DANGER! 危險

When put in automatic mode the robot may move without warning. 當在自動狀態時,機器人可能在沒有警告 的情況下運動

Make sure no personnel is in safeguarded space before you change operating mode.

當改變運轉模式時,確認無人在危險區

Procedure:

Step Action Info/Illustration

1 Set the mode switch in the automatic position.

將運行模式切換到自動模式

A mode change dialog is displayed on the FlexPendant.

示教器上顯示模式轉換對話框

2 Tap OK to close the dialog. 按確定確定確定確定關閉對話框

If you change the switch back to manual mode the dialog will be closed automatically.

如果切換到手動模式,對話框自動關閉

17.3.1.1.3 NOTE! 注意

If your specific system uses a distributed operator’s panel, controls and indicators may not be placed exactly as described in this manual. Please consult your plant or cell documentation for details.

Controls and indicators do however look and function the same way.

如果你的系統使用一個以上操作面板,操作或指示可能與本資料不同,請參閱你們自己的具體資料。

When can I start using the robot system? 我什麼時候可以使用這個機器人系統?

As long as the mode change dialog is displayed, programs cannot be started and the robot’s motors cannot be activated neither manually or remote.

當模式切換對話框顯示時,手動或遙控都無法啟動程序,或激活馬達。

Exceptions 例外

在自動模式下,可以通過遙控啟動程序,激活電機。這意味著系統將處於待命狀態,機器人隨時可能運 動。

具體情況視工廠附屬文件。

18

在文檔中 上海 上海 上海 (頁 65-0)