3. ( ) (A) With spaghetti. (B) Very much. It’s delicious. (C) Medium, please.
4. ( ) (A) The last part is my favorite. (B) I play the part of the soldier. (C) This is the best part of the play.
5. ( ) (A) Not really. (B) Yes, I spend a lot of time dancing. (C) Studying is easy for me.
三、 言談理解：根據聽到的內容，選出一個最適合的答案。：每題 2 分，共 10 分
天主教道明高級中學 104 學年度第一學期第一次段考國三英文科試題
(範圍：第五冊 L1 ~L5) 國三 班 號 姓名 一、 請選出最適當的答案： (60%，每題 1 分)
1. “After all, tomorrow is day.” is the best-known saying in Gone with the Wind, a 1939 American epic-historical-romance film(史詩浪漫片) adapted(改編) from Margaret Mitchell’s Pulitzer-winning 1936 novel(普立茲小說獎).
5.錄音稿：Don’t you like the food in the restaurant?
1.錄音稿：Jerry is a famous singer. He was short before, but now he is tall and handsome. Jerry has big eyes and thin arms; but two years ago, his eyes were small and his arms were strong. Jerry has a tall nose, and he doesn’t change it. He loves his nose very much.
1.Can you swim? 2.Where do you go for lunch every day? 3.Do you have music class on Mondays?
4.Does your new classmate play sports? 5.Who plays tennis after school in your class?
男聲: So, you need a room with a king-sized bed. Please wait a moment.(打鍵盤的聲音) Question: Which picture shows a room with a king-sized bed?
第十四題 女聲：Welcome to the weather forecast. Now, let’s see what the weather is like today. In the north and east of the country, it’s very windy and cold. Be sure to put on yout coat. In the middle of the country, it’s rainy all day.
第三部分:根據所聽到的 一段對話 ，選出一個最適合的答案。(每題 2 分) 6%
1. (Ａ) She helped her grandpa with his homework.
(Ｂ)She watched a lot of shows on TV at her grandpa’s home.
(Ｃ) She enjoyed a wonderful Father’s Day with her grandfather.
In the wedding, / the bride threw / her flower bouquet / to many of her friends.
(1 分) (1 分) (1 分) (1 分) III. 作文 10%
從小到大 , 每個人都有身體不適或生病的經驗, 請以你個人的經驗寫出一篇至少 120 個字的作 文。文分兩段 , 第一段寫某次你生病的經驗和過程; 第二段寫那次生病後, 你得到的教訓或生活上 的改變。