Topic 3 存在詞
B: No, there is not milk on the desk.（不，桌上沒有牛奶。）
由上面例句來看，疑問句就是把 be 動詞移到句首，且因為是用 be 動詞開 頭的問句，用Yes 或 No 開頭回答。
（ ） 1. There _______ three tables in the room.
(A) is (B) are (C) has (D) have
（ ） 2. _______ there an apple on the chair?
(A) Does (B) Do (C) Have (D) Is
1. No, there is not a desk in the room.（請寫原問句）
（ ） 1. My mother is ______ teacher.
(A) a (B) much (C) few (D) an
（ ） 2. There is ______ orange on the table.
(A) some (B) an (C) a (D) few
（ ） 3. She has ______ cat and two dogs.
(A) a (B) some (C) the (D) an
（ ） 4. ______ ball next to the chair is my brother’s ball.
(A) There (B) An (C) The (D) A
（ ） 5. ______ computer games are popular in Japan.
(A) It (B) An (C) The (D) A
（ ） 6. ______ apple a day keeps the doctor away（離開）.
(A) The (B) An (C) A (D) Two
（ ） 7. Her grandpa has ______ friends.
(A) many (B) much (C) little (D) a
（ ） 8. The boy eats ______ rice every morning.
(A) a (B) two bowls of (C) two (D) three bowls
（ ） 9. ______ of my students are boys.
(A) Little (B) Four (C) An (D) There
（ ）10. There ______ a department store next to my school.
(A) has (B) are (C) is (D) have
（ ）11. There ______ many elephants in the zoo.
(A) is (B) are (C) does (D) do
（ ）12. One of my sisters ______ much money.
(A) has (B) have (C) are (D) is
綜合練習 第 1 回
（ ）13. Do you have ______ paper?
(A) a piece of (B) an (C) piece of (D) a few
（ ）14. There is ______ water on the table.
(A) a few (B) an (C) a little (D) many
（ ）15. There is ______ “u” in this word（字）.
(A) a (B) a lot of (C) the (D) an
（ ）16. ______ there a tree in front of your house?
(A) Is (B) Are (C) Does (D) Do
（ ）17. ______ bag is Mary’s bag. It isn’t John’s bag.
(A) A (B) Few (C) The (D) An
（ ）18. ______ cute girl is my good friend.
(A) Some (B) The (C) Few (D) A
（ ）19. ______ of the money is my money.
(A) A (B) A few (C) Much (D) Many
（ ）20. Her sister drinks ______ coffee every day.
(A) a (B) a cup of (C) a cup (D) cup
1. sky（天空）/ The / blue / . / is
2. an / father / . / is / Her / actor
3. Is / ? / a / the / pen / table / on / there
4. . / Some / of / the / my / like / singer / students
5. He / milk / . / in / morning / the / a / drinks / a glass of
1. One of my houses is small.
2. The bowl on the table is my bowl.
3. His mom buys a bag of rice every month.
4. There are a lot of chairs in the classroom.
5. Is your father a teacher or an engineer?
（ ） 1. Many of the books ______ my teacher’s books.
(A) doesn’t (B) does (C) are (D) is
（ ） 2. Is ______ a glass of milk on the table?
(A) the (B) there (C) few (D) little
（ ） 3. My mother buys ______ bread.
(A) a loaf of (B) an (C) a (D) a loaf
（ ） 4. There ______ many girls in the park.
(A) has (B) is (C) are (D) have
（ ） 5. ______ of my sisters are nurses.
(A) Two (B) There (C) One (D) Much
（ ） 6. The little（小的）boy eats ______ pie every afternoon.
(A) a (B) an (C) the (D) few
（ ） 7. I need ______ eraser.
(A) some (B) an (C) much (D) a
（ ） 8. The dog drinks ______ water every day.
(A) a (B) an (C) a bowl (D) a bowl of
（ ） 9. How do you like ______ book?
(A) a (B) two (C) the (D) a piece of
（ ）10. Do you have ______ umbrella?
(A) a lot of (B) an (C) a (D) much
（ ）11. Ray buys a shirt for his sister. ______ shirt is very pretty.
(A) A (B) Few (C) The (D) There
（ ）12. I eat ______ egg every morning.
(A) some (B) an (C) the (D) a bag of
（ ）13. I want ______ piece of bread.
(A) a (B) an (C) few (D) little
綜合練習 第 2 回
（ ）14. Her daughter drinks milk in ______ morning.
(A) much (B) an (C) the (D) a
（ ）15. I want ______ water.
(A) some (B) many (C) a (D) a bottle
（ ）16. Bob needs _____ fish.
(A) not (B) any (C) some (D) both
（ ）17. Mike: I want some water. Carl: I also want ______.
(A) many (B) some (C) others (D) any
（ ）18. Jerry has ______ apple juice.
(A) one (B) a bottle (C) some (D) many
（ ）19. Susan wants ______ bread.
(A) many (B) some (C) any (D) one〈改編自 105 會考〉
（ ）20. Michelle Walden, ______ of the best（最好的）basketball players in our school history（歷史）, is my classmate.
(A) any (B) one (C) some (D) many〈改編自基測 100-2〉
（ ） 1. Many of those bird are small.
（ ） 2. I have some moneys.
（ ） 3. She doesn’t take the shower every day.
（ ） 4. Are you a actor?
（ ） 5. I have a car. A car is old.
（ ） 6. There is an cellphone on the table.
（ ） 7. I make a bed myself（我自己）every day.
（ ） 8. That boy eats five bowl of rice every day.
（ ） 9. Does there an eraser in your bag?
（ ）10. He gives me a apple.
1. a / Have / time / ! / good
2. like / I / the / . / very / singer / much
3. in / bird / the / a / ? / house / Is there
4. / . / Two / of / my / actors / friends / are
5. you / ? / water / a / drink / Do / little / every day
1. There is a computer on the table.
2. Some of those monsters（怪獸）have many mouths!
3. She is an engineer.
1. A few of my friends ________________ nurses.
2. Do you want a bottle ________________ water?
3. There ________________ an orange in my bag.
4. Her sister doesn’t take ________________ shower.
5. Tom, close ________________ door.
6. Tim is ________________ cute boy.
7. There is ________________ “i” in this word.
8. I read ________________ book every week.
9. ________________ there some eggs in the kitchen?
10. One of the books ________________ my book.
1. A: Is there a girl in the classroom?
B: Yes, ________________.（請簡答）
2. A: How much water does your brother drink every day?
B: ________________ eight glasses of water.
3. A: What do you eat for breakfast every day?
B: ________________ a banana for breakfast.
4. A: How many girls are there in your house?
B: ________________ five girls in my house.
5. A: Is your brother a doctor or an actor?
B: ________________ an actor.
綜合練習 第 3 回
Tim：Do you have some money？
Anne：I have nine hundred dollars in my pocket.
Tim：May I borrow two hundred dollars from you?
Anne：Why do you need money?
Tim：I am hungry now, but I don’t have money.
單字：pocket 口袋；May 可以；borrow 借
（ ） 1. What does Tim need?
(A) He needs some money. (B) He needs a flower.
(C) He needs a friend.
（ ） 2. How is Tim now?
(A) He is thirsty. (B) He is sad. (C) He is hungry.
（ ） 3. How much does Tim need?
一、短文英翻中與選擇 1. 短文英翻中
Tina：How many children do you have?
Jack：I have two daughters.
Tina：What do they do?
Jack：One of my daughters is a teacher. The other is a nurse.
Tina：Do you live together?
Jack：No, they have their own houses, but we meet once a week.
單字：how many 多少；the other 另一個；together 一起；own 自己的；
meet 聚會；once 一次
（ ） 1. Is Jack a father?
(A) Yes, he is. (B) No, he isn’t. (C) We don’t know.
（ ） 2. Are his daughters students?
(A) Yes, they are. (B) No, they are not. (C) We don’t know.
（ ） 3. Where do Jack’s daughters live?
(A) They live in Jack’s house. (B) They live in Tina’s house.
(C) We don’t know.
綜合練習 第 4 回
My mother prepares our breakfast every day. She prepares 1. slices of bread, eggs, cheese, milk and coffee for us. My father likes a cup 2. coffee in the morning. My mother and I 3. eggs and cheese. But cheese is very 4. . We don’t have some for breakfast.
單字：prepare 準備；usually 通常；a slice of 一片；cheese 起司
（ ） 1. (A) much (B) some (C) one
（ ） 2. (A) of (B) in (C) with
（ ） 3. (A) like (B) likes (C) are
（ ） 4. (A) cheap (B) poor (C) expensive