第三章 研究設計
第三節 問卷設計
本研究主要目的為探討餐旅產業職場欺凌對員工幸福感之影 響,並進一步瞭解組織正義與職場友誼之調節效果。經過相關理 論和文獻探討所建立之研究架構與假設,希冀能進一步加以驗證。
本研究採問卷調查法,以問卷作為研究工具,問卷調查內容包括 四種量表,分別為:職場欺凌量表、員工幸福感量表、組織正義 量表、職場友誼量表,以及個人基本資料。茲將本研究之問卷設 計說明如下。
一、職場欺凌
職場欺凌之衡量修改自 Einarsen et al. (2009)發展之「負面 行 為 量 表 - 修 正 版 」 (Negative Acts Questionnaire-Revised, NAQ-R)。本量表區分為三個子構面,分別為:工作相關欺凌、
人員相關欺凌、以及生理恐嚇欺凌,共計 22 個題項。過去「負 面行為量表-修正版」曾被應用於實證調查紐西蘭觀光產業與 蘇格蘭專業廚師等從業人員之職場欺凌狀況(Alexander et al., 2012;Bentley et al., 2012; Gardner et al., 2013),該量表具有良 好之信效度,本研究為調查臺灣餐旅產業職場欺凌現況,因 此,引用該量表於本研究中。量表計分之方式係採 Likert 五點 尺度計分法,並參考 Alexander et al. (2012)針對相同量表使用 之頻率用詞,分為「從來沒有」、「偶爾」、「有時候」、「經常」
以及「總是」,得分依序為一分至五分,分數愈高代表餐旅產 業員工對職場欺凌感受程度愈高。衡量變數之問項如表 3-1。
60
表 3-1 職場欺凌之衡量題項 構面與衡量題項
(一)工作相關欺凌
1. 主管會保留一些應該讓我知道的資訊,進而影響我的工作表現。
Someone withholding information which affects your performance.
2. 主管會指派我去執行低於我能力的工作。
Being ordered to do work below your level of competence.
3. 主管會忽略我的意見。
Having your opinions ignored.
4. 主管會指派我去執行期限不合理的任務。
Being given tasks with unreasonable deadlines.
5. 主管時常會監視我的工作。
Excessive monitoring of your work.
6.
主管會要求我不要享用我應有的福利或權益(例如:加班費、休 假、生理假等)。
Pressure not to claim something to which by right you are entitled (e.g. sick leave, holiday entitlement, travel expenses).
7. 主管會將我無法掌控的工作量分派給我。
Being exposed to an unmanageable workload.
(二)人員相關欺凌
8. 在工作時,有人會對我嘲笑或讓我出糗。
Being humiliated or ridiculed in connection with your work.
9.
我會從重要的工作崗位被換掉,之後被分配到不重要或我不喜歡 的工作。
Having key areas of responsibility removed or replaced with more trivial or unpleasant tasks.
10. 在工作場域裡,會有人散佈關於我的八卦和謠言。
Spreading of gossip and rumours about you.
11. 我會被主管忽視或排擠。
Being ignored or excluded.
(待續)
61
表 3-1 (續) 構面與衡量題項 12.
在工作場域裡,有人會侵犯或攻擊我個人的態度或私生活。
Having insulting or offensive remarks made about your person, attitudes or your private life.
13. 在工作場域裡,會有人明示或暗示我,要我離職。
Hints or signals from others that you should quit your job.
14. 在工作場域裡,有人會不斷提醒我犯過的錯誤與過失。
Repeated reminders of your errors or mistakes.
15. 有人會故意對我視而不見或對我做出有敵意的反應。
Being ignored or facing a hostile reaction when you approach.
16. 在工作場域裡,會有人不斷地批評我的錯誤或過失。
Persistent criticism of your errors or mistakes.
17. 在工作場域裡,會有跟我不和的同事對我惡作劇。
Practical jokes carried out by people you don’t get along with.
18. 在工作場域裡,會有對我不實的指控發生。
Having allegations made against you.
19. 在工作場域裡,時常會有人對我嘲笑和挖苦。
Being the subject of excessive teasing and sarcasm.
(三)生理恐嚇欺凌
20.
在工作場域裡,會有人對我大聲咆嘯或把我當成生氣發洩的目 標。
Being shouted at or being the target of spontaneous anger.
21.
在工作場域裡,會有人對我指指點點、侵犯我私人空間、推擠或 阻擋我的去路等脅迫故意恐嚇的行為。
Intimidating behaviours such as finger-pointing, invasion of personal space, shoving, blocking your way.
22. 在工作場域裡,會有人對我暴力威脅或真的暴力相向。
Threats of violence or physical abuse or actual abuse.
62
二、員工幸福感
員工幸福感之衡量參考 Noblet and Rodwell (2007)之研究,
包括兩個子構面,分別為心理幸福感以及工作滿意度。心理 幸福感是修改自 Grossi, Groth, Mosconi, Cerutti, Pace, Compare, and Apolone (2006) 所 提 出 「 一 般 心 理 幸 福 感 指 標 」 (Psychological General Well-Being Index, PGWB-S),共計 6 題。
工作滿意度之衡量則是修改自 Anderson, Coffey, and Byerly (2002b)之研究,共計 5 個題項。Noblet and Rodwell (2007)所 提出之員工幸福感量表曾被 Tsaur and Tang (2012)引用於實證 調查臺灣旅館業女性員工工作壓力與幸福感之研究中,其量 表具有良好之信效度。本研究為調查臺灣餐旅業職場欺凌對 員工幸福感之影響,因此,引用該量表於本研究中。量表計 分之方式係採 Likert 五點尺度計分法,量表分別標明「非常不 同意」、「不同意」、「普通」、「同意」與「非常同意」,得分依 序為一分至五分,反向題則反向記分,分數愈高代表餐旅產 業員工幸福感感受程度愈高。衡量變數之問項如表 3-2。
表 3-2 員工幸福感之衡量題項 構面與衡量題項
(一)一般心理幸福感指標 1.
在過去幾個月中,我被焦躁或憂慮所困擾。(反向題)
Have you been bothered by nervousness or your "nerves" during the past month? (R)
2.
在過去幾個月中,我感覺自己具有能量與活力。
How much energy, pep, or vitality did you have or feel during the past month?
(待續)
63
表 3-2 (續) 構面與衡量題項
3. 在過去幾個月中,我感覺沮喪和憂鬱。(反向題) I felt downhearted and blue during the past month. (R)
4. 在過去幾個月中,我的情緒穩定且具有自信。
I was emotionally stable and sure of myself during the past month.
5. 在過去幾個月中,我感到快樂且輕鬆愉快。
I felt cheerful, lighthearted during the past month.
6.
在過去幾個月中,我感到疲憊或精疲力倦。(反向題)
I felt tired, worn out, used up, or exhausted during the past month.
(R)
At the company or organization where I work, I am treated with respect.
9. 我覺得自己是工作團隊的成員。
I feel I am really a part of the group of people I work with.
10. 我期望每天都能與同事們一起工作。
I look forward to being with the people I work with each day.
11. 整體而言,我對目前的工作感到滿意。
Overall, I am satisfied with my work.
三、組織正義
64
Tanova, 2010; Radzi, Ramley, Salehuddin, Othman & Jalis, 2009;
Yen & Teng, 2013),該量表具有良好之信效度,因此,引用此
Job decisions are made by the general manager in an unbiased manner.
2.
在制定決策之前,我的主管會確認已傾聽員工的心聲。
My general manager makes sure that all employee concerns are heard before job decisions are made.
3.
為了做決策,我的主管會收集正確且完整的資訊。
To make job decisions, my general manager collects accurate and complete information.
4.
當員工有所要求時,我的主管會釐清他所制訂決策並提供額外的 資訊。
My general manager clarifies decisions and provides additional information when requested by employees.
5.
所有工作上的決策,都會被一視同仁地適用於全體員工。
All job decisions are applied consistently across all affected employees.
(待續)
65
表 3-3 (續 1) 構面與衡量題項 6.
對於主管所做的決策,員工們可以去挑戰或提出不同意見。
Employees are allowed to challenge or appeal job decisions made by the general manager.
(二)分配正義
7. 我的工作行程時間表示公平的。
My work schedule is fair.
8. 我認為我這個職級的薪資是公平的。
I think that my level of pay is fair.
9. 我認為我的工作負荷量是相當公平的。
I consider my work load to be quite fair.
10. 我覺得我的工作職責是公平的。
I feel that my job responsibilities are fair.
11. 整體來說,我在這公司得到的報酬相當公平。
Overall, the rewards I receive here are quite fair.
(三)互動正義
12. 當在制訂與我工作相關的決策時,主管都是出自於關懷和體諒。
When decisions are made about my job, the general manager treats me with kindness and consideration.
13. 當在制訂與我工作相關的決策時,主管會尊重和顧及我的尊嚴。
When decisions are made about my job, the general manager treats me with respect and dignity.
14. 當在制訂與我工作相關的決策時,主管會考量到我的個人需求。
When decisions are made about my job, the general manager is sensitive to my personal needs.
15. 當在制訂與我工作相關的決策時,主管對我的態度十分誠懇。
When decisions are made about my job, the general manager deals with me in a truthful manner.
(待續)
66
表 3-3 (續 2) 構面與衡量題項
16. 當在制訂與我工作相關的決策時,主管會考量到我的工作權利。
When decisions are made about my job, the general manager shows concern for my right as an employee.
17.
當在制訂與我工作相關的決策時,主管會給我可以接受的理由。
When decisions are made about my job, the general manager offers explanations that make sense to me.
18.
當在制訂與我工作相關的決策時,主管會跟我討論這個決策的意 涵。
Concerning decisions are made about my job, the general manager discusses the implication of the decisions with me.
19.
主管對於任何與我工作相關的決策,都會提出充分的解釋。
The general manager offers adequate justification for decisions made about my job.
20.
任何與我工作相關的決策,主管都能說明的非常清楚。
My general manager explains very clearly any decisions made about my job.
67
I have the opportunity to get to know my coworkers.
2. 我可以和我的同事共同合作,解決問題。
I am able to work with my coworkers to collectively solve problems.
3.
在公司裡我有機會可以和其他人私下聊天。
In my organization, I have the chance to talk informally and visit with others.
4.
公司很鼓勵員工進行溝通。
Communication among employees is encouraged by my organization.
5. 在工作場合我有機會和同事發展親密友誼。
I have the opportunity to develop close friendships at my workplace.
6.
只要工作做完,私下的非正式交談都被允許。
Informal talk is tolerated by my organization as long as the work is completed.
(二)友誼普遍性
7. 在工作中,我曾和同事發展出很好的友誼。
I have formed strong friendships at work.
8. 我會在工作場合外和同事進行社交活動。
I socialize with coworkers outside of the workplace.
9. 我可以信任我工作上的朋友。
I can confide in people at work.
(待續)
68
表 3-4 (續) 構面與衡量題項 10. 我覺得我可以相當信任我大部分的同事。
I feel I can trust many coworkers a great deal.
11.
能見到同事,是我期盼上班的原因之一。
Being able to see my coworkers is one reason why I look forward to my job.
12. 我不認為在工作中,我有一個真正的朋友。(反向題) I do not feel that anyone I work with is a true friend. (R)
五、個人基本資料
為了清楚描述本研究樣本之特性與屬性,特別在問卷最 後加入個人基本資料之相關問項,包括:性別、年齡、教育 程度、婚姻狀況、所屬部門、年資以及月薪資所得,共計 7 個問項。
69